Click Here!

Sirius/Harry/James

Guest Josischarman

Guest Josischarman
This is a challenge ...

I'd love to read a story where Harry is sent back in time (the time of the Marauders) and two infamous Marauders falls for him. One being his own father and the other no less than his godfather.

Why two? Well, I wondered how it would get the attention of these two rascals? We already know that James is quite stubborn when want something, see eg Lily ... And I think Sirius is not far behind when he puts something in his head ...

And the challenge is...

1 - Harry must go back in time.

2 - Both Marauders have to fall in love with him. Not necessarily love at first sight, but have should want Harry on a basis less innocent, if you know what I mean;)

3 - Harry must initially reluctant and not fall in love quickly. Desire and lust is released, after all he is a teenager after all.

4 - Change the appearance of Harry is optional and is at your discretion.

5 - Sirius and James have to get an agreement to share Harry.

6 - Sirius and James have no romantic involvement between them. The only one to be shared is Harry.

7 - Lily has yet to get pregnant, but James does not necessarily need to be Harry's father. In this case Harry has to figure it out just in the past until then he must believe to be the son of James. His real father may be Remus or Severus.

8 - Lemons in abundance.

9 - Oh I almost forgot I have to be Harry in house Slytherin.

Good Luck!!

If someone writes send me the link so I can enjoy ... And commenting.

My e-mail: Josischarman@outlook.com

Kisses.

Josi <3

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.