Click Here!

Dark Fantasy Writer Seeks psychotic Beta :]

Guest drImpulse

Guest drImpulse

I'm a competent writer. I've been toying with some dark horror/erotic fics, something akin to Anne Rice in her darker retelling of Sleeping Beauty, but not that story exactly. I've been entranced with fairy tales for ages, but I always find a darker meaning behind the characters, a more evil subconscious, and I want to rewrite a few of my favourites. I just need a little encouragement and an honest critique and I need help because, while I've been throwing the ideas around, I can't seem to make my thoughts hit the pages just right. I'm hoping someone would be interested in being my beta so I can put down the best retelling straight from my mind. It's nothing too dark like raping two year olds ;], but there might be some beastiality....but I'm not sure yet because I'm really focused on re-writing Beauty and the Beast, but I've got two versions of that floating around in my head. Plus I need a little outside help with grammar and dialogue. Please email me at lewisham_tiers@hotmail.com if you think you could help out.

Thanks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.