Click Here!

Naruto story

Guest Onijester

Guest Onijester

I am looking for a story that takes place starting during or around the Bell Test of Team 7.

The test is completed as normal but when its over Naruto is left tied to the stump/post/ all night as his Kakashi goes to report in and both Sasuke and Sakura ignore him for personal reasons. Kakashi later learns that Naruto was not taught most of the standard things the Academy taught like how to use the Rope Escape Technique and things. He is assigned a mission to in turn teach these to Naruto before taking missions.

I am also looking for one that is a Kakashi and Team 7 bashing story, though not to harsh I think. Naruto ends up killing in Wave but doesn't tell Kakashi and when one of the other sensei's learn about it or a Jounin learns about it then it is revealed a lot of things going on that few knew about like Kakashi not teaching Naruto anything but 'team work' and chakra control (tree walking) when he teachs Sasuke several jutsu along with some to Sakura.

Please help, I am in desperate need to find these as it is driving me batty to not be able to find them. Both where on FanFiction dot Net if it helps.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.