Click Here!

Naga-Lord

Guest Guest

What happened to a story that I think was called 'An unwanted Mate' or 'Unwanted Mate' or something like that by Naga-Lord? It seems to have just disappeared all of a sudden like with no warning and it was good too!

Yes, I read both naga and the other author's work and there is only one similar element; which was unwanted mating bond but that isn't plagiarizing since there are so many stories that have an unwilling characters not trying to fall in love because of reasons x, y and z. There were some harsh reviews saying naga basically rob the other author's story which was false and uncalled for so I understand naga becoming tired explaining himself/herself. Reviewers who believe an author is plagiarizing should actually research to make sure that their accusations are true before going on rants and chasing authors away. Contact the mods first because from what I have seen the mods on this site are really good on handling concerns on plagiarizing works and they do their research without bias. Well thats my take, I am sad to see the story and author gone.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.