Click Here!

Snake face

Washu

I have read thousands Harry/Voldemort slash fanfictions where Voldemort some how always end up gain back his handsome or/and young look. So now I am looking for Harry/Voldemort slash fanfictions where Voldemort remains snake face and red eyes...

• 4 months later...

Oooh yes, I look out for these stories too! Handsome Tom is all well and good, but there's a greater challenge in writing a believable hot!Voldemort. Some writers get it right. Here are a few stories that spring to mind...

Try anything by ladyoflilacs, who writes a great snakey Dark Lord.

Freefall
By: ladyoflilacs
A voice whispers to Harry in the still of the night, when he is on the verge of sleep and at his most vulnerable. A retelling of Deathly Hallows. Rated M for Harry/Voldemort slash.
Rated: M - Chapters: 31 - Words: 189,564 - Reviews: 1,239 - Updated: Feb 7, 2013 - Published: Sep 17, 2011 (in progress)

In Somno Veritas
By: Ansketil and ladyoflilacs
"Are you often in my dreams, Harry? I have not touched your mind since our little encounter at the Department of Mysteries... and yet here you are... saving me in my nightmares." AU!HBP - LV/HP
Rated: M - Chapters: 10 - Words: 163,345 - Reviews: 284 - Updated: Nov 4, 2013 - Published: Feb 8, 2013 - Status: Complete

This "Mirrored" WIP also has a fine snake-faced Dark Lord. DH AU: Harry polyjuices himself into Voldemort for the Gringotts bank robbery, but he gets stuck that way, and then the real Voldemort captures him...

Mirrored
By: brainstorm1001

What was going to happen to him was something terrifying; all his instincts were rebelling against his decision but Harry resisted. Now it was his turn to make a sacrifice and ensure their survival. Compliant with the DH up to the events in Malfoy Manor.
Rated: M - Chapters: 12 - Words: 65,917 - Reviews: 505 - Updated: Sep 20, 2013 - Published: Oct 28, 2012 (in progress)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.