Click Here!

restauration

Guest vewtwo

Guest vewtwo

Restoration
Three years after the Kyubi attack, six months before the birth of Hanabi, a terrible disease eradicated clansmen Hyuga. Even Tsunade returned to the village at the request of his master, a could do nothing to prevent it. But despite all discover what disease. It had been stolen by a ninja who had a grudge against the hyuga clan and contaminates quietly one of the members as a farewell gift, by infiltrating the area. By examining a sample of blood, Tsunade knew who to ask for remedy with Jiraiya.
Only two men were spared: Neji had been isolated in time with his father Hizashi.

The disease had a virus designed to eliminate all men in one very specific clan through blood ties. So anyone outside the clan would be reached. Who created it? A kunoishi Nadeshiko with scientific knowledge, many years ago but was banned by then Chief. Why? I'll let you explain, probably because it was androgynous.
Anyway, before being sentenced, she made the remedy, which was sent by the daughter of the current village chief Nadeshiko: Shizuka, making immunize our two survivors.
Result: the Hyuga clan, now composed almost women, has become quite vulnerable. But is still powerful. And it remained a secret in Konoha and elsewhere.

On his deathbed, Hiashi bade the Third Hokage, his wife Keiko and Old (new board member) to inform them of his last wishes:
- Give the title of chieftain to his wife waiting for Hinata or Hanabi is old enough to bear this title, unless Neji accept the title.
- Adopt Naruto Uzumaki to protect, and thus allow the rebirth of Hyuga clan by combining the blood of Uzumaki.
- Dissolve the soke and bunke. Allowing his brother and nephew to have a better life.

The story can happen like in the series, understood the sacrifice of Hizashi. But there will be several changes:

- Naruto is intelligent, educated and wise, while being funny, friendly and loyal to clan members and others. And especially love and pampered by them anywhere in the area, protecting the villagers.
- It will have learned some techniques Hyuga, given the incredible nature reserve chakra.
- The team will consist of Naruto / Hinata
- Hinata will be much less shy and super strong thanks to Naruto who will become. It will also be bisexual, but his one man will obviously Naruto like all other women.
- Shizuka will be the biggest rival of Hinata to be with Naruto. But you can choose two options concerning:
- Or she will realize that she also likes Hinata the same way that hinata
- Or it Sagiri meet, fall madly in love and will go with him. This last stay alive no matter what.

Naruto has a harem that women constituted almost hyuga with hinata main wife, betrothed to him from the beginning. Three or four other foreign women will join with the blessing of Hinata. So full of lemon. The relationship begin before or after Genin

Neji be with Tenten
Hanabi with konohamaru since the beginning of the academy.

As the foreign author mikejv37, do not hesitate to give girls generous forms, including younger.

Put a bit of humor: Naruto is pampered and protected by the women of the clan wherever he goes in the area including the bathroom, often without his notice; being reasonable course

I'll take this request. I'll make a few changes tho. Naruto will have a Hyuga Harem and Hinata will be his main wife. But.. Naruto wants to experiment in creating a new more powerful bloodline with the help of the Hyuga blood and for that he will use his wife, Hinata.

Naruto will make Hinata fuck Akamaru and wait till she pops puppies with the byakugan. Akamaru will fuck her day and night like the little bitch she is in the ass, pussy and mouth. More dogs will join in to fuck her. Naruto will never have sex with her because of course she has already been fucked by an animal so he wouldn't touch that disgusting piece of crap, but he will get to have sex with the other more attractive and not so shy or dumb Hyugas.

Let me know if u like it and I'll work on it right away. If u want me to, I can add more animals to the orgy with her. :)

Guest Guest No.1

Might try this one, will link when I write it if I do

Also if you intend to take the request guy above me, just write it and link, you don't need permission to answer these challenges, even if your changes are... unusual to say the least

Guest vewtwo

I'll take this request. I'll make a few changes tho. Naruto will have a Hyuga Harem and Hinata will be his main wife. But.. Naruto wants to experiment in creating a new more powerful bloodline with the help of the Hyuga blood and for that he will use his wife, Hinata.

Naruto will make Hinata fuck Akamaru and wait till she pops puppies with the byakugan. Akamaru will fuck her day and night like the little bitch she is in the ass, pussy and mouth. More dogs will join in to fuck her. Naruto will never have sex with her because of course she has already been fucked by an animal so he wouldn't touch that disgusting piece of crap, but he will get to have sex with the other more attractive and not so shy or dumb Hyugas.

Let me know if u like it and I'll work on it right away. If u want me to, I can add more animals to the orgy with her. :)

sorry I do not want bestiality, I'm against.

and it is erotic, so no disgusting things, and no orgy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.