Click Here!

not gryfindor

hidden away

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know a really good one where he's not a Griffindor, or a Slytherin... But it's a Het story, not Slash. Oh and it also involves time-tavel! And Harry is a natural Animagus.

In the story he runs away from the Dursleys before Hogwarts and hides in his Animagus form, while technically not hiding at all. He later on is adopted by Severus and discovers a long hidden Hogwarts House... He gets sorted into the new (old) house and discovers that it holds a lot of secrets, including a staircase that can take you to another time-line. And there is quite a bit of Ron bashing!

It actually a very good story and is 37 chapters long... Even though it isn't Slash, you might like it!?! And if you want to read it, I can track it down for you! :)

Edited by MuggleAngel

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for not getting back sooner... I completely forgot about the comment that I posted here. The story that I mentioned is called Lord of the Wind, by teddylonglong and is posted on FF.net. If you would still like to read it, then the link below should take you to it no problem! :D

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5276027/1/Lord-of-the-Wind

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.