Click Here!

A Match Made In Convenience

Eris Night

Author: Eris Night
Title: A Match Made In Convenience
Summary: Near the 5th anniversary of the fall of Voldemort the ministry announces that in an attempt to create a better society and destroy the lingering prejudice; all eligible Purebloods must marry Halfbloods or Muggleborns. Not your usual Dramione
Feedback: Ratings and Reviews are MUCH appreciated!! I love to hear from my readers. All thoughts welcome.
Fandom: HARRY POTTER!!!

Pairing: Draco and Hermione
Warnings: AFFO, Angst, Fingering, H/C, HJ, M/F, Oral, Solo, UST, Violence, WIP
Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered!

URLS:

Story: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097235

Review Reply/ Discussion Forum : http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/49940-a-match-made-in-convenience-review-replies-and-discussion/

Hello:)

I'm writing today to draw your attention to a new story that has been posted in the Harry Potter Draco Hermione section of the AFF Archive!

It's a story in which I hope will be like no other and one that will keep you engaged!

Enter Hermione Granger, 22, gorgeous and freshly returned back to England. Then there's Draco our charismatic and redeemed Slytherin sex god. And Let's not forget Harry, our hero! This work does its best to stick to cannon for certain details but I take creative liberties with others!

Give it a read if you're into that sort of genre of fiction and leave ratings and reviews if you would like! There is also a discussion forum for the work as listed above, if you leave a review, I will be sure to reply!

Thank you and I hope you enjoy ;}

Eris Night