Click Here!

A Mass Effect Challenge #2

Guest TB

Based after the Mass Effect 3 some information Commander Shepard was female, in ME she romanced Liara, Ashley and Wrex has to survive the events of Mass Effect, in ME2 she had sex with Kelly, in ME3 she romanced Liara, Commander Shepard was a paragon, and she destroyed the all the Synthetics and was found alive later.

It's been 200 years since the Reaper war ended and a new threat( what it is is up to you) has appeared the Asari Military recruits Shepard and Liara's oldest daughter who is an assassin she is a lesbian and hate men and she gets a harem which has her Mother Liara, her two younger sisters, an Asari Stripper, a female human, and a female Quarian.

The only one Liara has been in relationship was Shepard and has never been with anyone after Shepard died.

The girls in the harem can be added in any order.

In end Shepard and Liara's oldest daughter gets her Mother Liara, her two younger sisters, and the Asari Stripper pregnant you also have the option to have her get pregnant from her human lover or her Quarian lover if you want.

• 4 months later...

This is an awesome challenge, sadly I lack the ability to write it (I'd do one or two chapters and crap out on it) But I hope to see it taken!

-Khaos

Yeah I hope it's gets taken too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.