Click Here!

Searching for 2 Drarrys

MuggleAngel

Okay... I think I tried to find one of these two before, but it was a long time ago. And I can't for the life of me seem to find that story anywhere!

1) This is the one I tried finding before... I'm sorry to say I don't think I remember much. I think that Harry had just moved into Malfoy Manor. I think that both Lucius and Narcissa are dead!?! But there is one part where Harry was running though the Halls and slipped because he was runnging from the pool area... Lucius portrait sees him fall and the blood coming from his head and goes to get help. Um... I'm not sure, but I think that there was a scene where Draco said that Harry could suck him off while fucking him; before Harry got upset and ran off (not completely sure of this though). At one point I think Harry finds Nagini in the garen and kills her... For some reason I keep thinking that there was a puppy that Harry and Draco named Baby and they said, "and Baby makes three", or at least something like that!?!

Sorry, but that's pretty much all I can remember...

Edited 2-21-2015

2) This story starts out in Potions Class, with Harry and Draco not really working together like they should. Harry put something in the Potion that he shouldn't, not listening to Draco's warning... I think that the Potion exploded and Snape told them to use a certain oil to counteract it, but the boys used the wrong one. They end up in the Hospital Wing, told that they have to stay within a few feet of each other, or they could get sick or die... Harry gets upset that it was his fault and Draco comforts him; revealing that they are a Married couple. However they find out that even though they have to stay close, skin-to-skin contact hurts them. I don't remember much after that, but I think there was a shower scene with a spell so Harry could feel when Draco touched himself and vice versa... The Slytherins treated them badly (though I can't remember why), including Professor Snape. He knew the physical risks of keeping Harry and Draco apart, but still he did and said anything he could to try to keep them apart. I think that Harry was pregnant and something happened (I think they were too far apart from each other for too long), that they needed to transfer the baby to someone else; I think it was Narcissa!?! After Snape found out that Draco nearly died and that the baby nearly died as well, he finally realized that it was partly his fault and felt sorry. And I am not sure about this, but I think a couple of the Slytherins were turned into Toilets as punishment for their treatment towards Harry and Draco. I know that the baby was a girl... and I think her name may have been Trinity since Draco and Harry were her Parents, but she was also carried by Narcissa as well!?!

So if anyone knows the Titles, Authors, Site and or Sites these stories are posted, I would be very grateful! Please and Thank You! :D

Edited by MuggleAngel

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.