Click Here!

Another Harry Potter R P...

Squall-sama

I can't take it anymore! I can't find anyone anywhere!!!!!

Is there anyone out there that would play a Severus for my Harry????? A very dominatng, controlling, sexy Severus???? That can also be loving and cuddly? *pouts innocently*

*begs* Please!!!!

~~~~~~~

I've been RPing for around 7 years and I do mostly orignal RPs. (doesn't everyone?) But I have done some fan RPs: FFVIII & Zelda. I'd aprreciate it if my RP partner is just as expereinced or has least been in a decent amount of RPs.

I'm looking for someone who's MATURE and is quite knowledgeable in the Harry Potter universe. I'm also looking for someone who's more specifically a Seme or Dominant in the relationships. I don't want anyone coming along saying they'll play and then sticking me with the little fact that they're submissive. I cannot play dominants or Seme's, I fucking suck at it, and I cannot see Harry as a dominant in any relationship--especially one that involves Snape.

If there is anyone out there like that, let me know, please.

Is there anyone out there that would play a Severus for my Harry????? A very dominatng, controlling, sexy Severus???? That can also be loving and cuddly? *pouts innocently*

*begs* Please!!!!

Weeeell.... I could try if I were good enough at HP :angry:

Though, Snape is the best character in this series...

Edited by canterro

Weeeell.... I could try if I were good enough at HP :angry:

Though, Snape is the best character in this series...

O.o well have you RPed before and have you read the books and watched the movies? cause if you've done all that, I think you're in pretty good shape.

O.o well have you RPed before and have you read the books and watched the movies? cause if you've done all that, I think you're in pretty good shape.

I've seen three movies (and a half; because of damaged DVD :] ).

I have also read... two books.

Thus, as you can see, I am not an expert :)

I just liked Snape bery much (and Alan Rickman :D ).

I RPed before but plots not connected with HP at all...

I don't think I am the best choice. But if you find nothing better... then I might be better than nothing :blink:

I've seen three movies (and a half; because of damaged DVD :] ).

I have also read... two books.

Thus, as you can see, I am not an expert :(

I just liked Snape bery much (and Alan Rickman :D ).

I RPed before but plots not connected with HP at all...

I don't think I am the best choice. But if you find nothing better... then I might be better than nothing ;)

Yes, I think you may be right. I'd really like someone with more... experience (no pun intended) but I'd love to RP with you too! Maybe something different? :D

*begs* Please!!!!

So Squally Your horny for Role Playing Harry? But you want someone with more experience to play the sexy bad guy Severus. Gee don't be fussy or anything. Me thinks your just horny, so how does one get it on... in e-mail? I am a lot older and don't know about such things... does it actually work e-mail bondage and stuff???

All I know after studying real Magick and occult for a long period of time, I fear that fantasy Potter Fanfiction or roleplaying leave me, just we bit cold and out of loop, to me its kids stuff for adults.

But go for it SQually, whatever rolls your little hoop be happy,

Calanthee only plays for real LOL

"Now My dear Mr Potter , stick that little wand of yours deeper in somewhere Dark... now harder and don't let the magic escape!" Is this how it is done???

So Squally Your horny for Role Playing Harry? But you want someone with more experience to play the sexy bad guy Severus. Gee don't be fussy or anything. Me thinks your just horny, so how does one get it on... in e-mail? I am a lot older and don't know about such things... does it actually work e-mail bondage and stuff???

All I know after studying real Magick and occult for a long period of time, I fear that fantasy Potter Fanfiction or roleplaying leave me, just we bit cold and out of loop, to me its kids stuff for adults.

But go for it SQually, whatever rolls your little hoop be happy,

Calanthee only plays for real LOL

"Now My dear Mr Potter , stick that little wand of yours deeper in somewhere Dark... now harder and don't let the magic escape!" Is this how it is done???

Ok, I'm just not even gonna bother with a reply to half that. And I'd rather not RP with you for many reasons, most of which I will not mention, but half besides, you don't even know what RPing is... or at least that's what I got out of your.... reply. I want someone who's been doing this for a long time--at least as long as I have and someone who extremely knowledgeable in Harry Potter. Something which I also gathered you are not.

So, needless to say, I am still looking for someone to play a Severus for my Harry.

Ok, I'm just not even gonna bother with a reply to half that. And I'd rather not RP with you for many reasons, most of which I will not mention, but half besides, you don't even know what RPing is... or at least that's what I got out of your.... reply. I want someone who's been doing this for a long time--at least as long as I have and someone who extremely knowledgeable in Harry Potter. Something which I also gathered you are not.

So, needless to say, I am still looking for someone to play a Severus for my Harry.

Actually Squall-sama, I wasn't really volunteering, I was just teasing you! Your always so serious about everything usually. I happy for you, that you enjoy Potter Roleplaying... go for it! I am quite familliar with RP'ing and I was a DM who ran many a campaigns in my time. But not your kind and certainly not Potter, something tells me, you couldn't handle my Roleplaying anyway, it would be above your head. You seem to be very intimidated by my humor, truly I am harmless, I just like to kid around and tease people and hopefully make them laugh, but I don't think it is working with you, Squall-sama, so I will stop right now I promise. Sincerely, Cal ;)

I might be willing to try it. I've read all 7 books, have seen all 5 movies millions of times... and I have been rp'ing for about 4 years. I'm not sure how good of a Snape I'd make, but it can't hurt to try right?

I might be willing to try it. I've read all 7 books, have seen all 5 movies millions of times... and I have been rp'ing for about 4 years. I'm not sure how good of a Snape I'd make, but it can't hurt to try right?

I suppose not. Do you have an AIM account or MSN messenger? Those are the only things I'll RP on, yahoo is just effed up to me>.<

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.