Click Here!

Black Star Cross

Young Sage

Title: Black Star Cross

Author: Young Sage

Rating: Adult++

Summary: Shawn hates everything in life. It doesn't help that he has a personal tormentor of 4 years. What will happen when their worlds collide? Many codes apply; few persist. More details in 1st chapter. Abuse, Anal, Angst, B-Mod, H/C, HJ, Language, M/M, N/C, OC, Oral, Other, Rim, SoloM, Tort, UST, Violence, WD, WIP.

Feedback: Yes please! The more the merrier. Constructive criticism is always welcomed, along with blatant statements about how cool the story is.

Fandom: Original Slash

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094518

Other stuff: I'm adding this because I think things need to be said that don't belong in any of the above categories. This is a story about REAL people, in the REAL world, dealing with REAL issues. There are no vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, elves, made-up creatures, etc. in this story. Just humans. And just high school teenagers as well. No mafia, secret organization, characters who's name you can't pronounce, undercover cops, etc. I tried to make this story as close to the real world as possible. If this appeals to you, then I invite you read Black Star Cross for your viewing pleasure. This is not a PWP (thank goodness). At the time of this posting, there are 18 chapters up for viewing. I faithfully update every other Sunday with a new chapter. And believe me, there's still A LOT left to the story. Apparently, according to the hits and reviews for the story thus far, it's kind of popular. Who knew? That's all for now. I'd REALLY like it if you would just give it a try. Thanks for reading all this!

Young Sage

Guest TemptedTruth

Hmmm.. I really like it so far. Your writing style is easy on the eyes, and pretty true to life. Sorry, but I don't see much I'd change about the story xP. I wish I could write as well as you >.<

Part 1 of Chapter 19 is now up. Part 2 will probably be posted next Sunday. Feel free to read it at any time. Be sure to read the Author's Notes, like always.

Part 2 of Chapter 19 is now up. The story isn't listed at the top of the Slash page due to it technically being just an "edit", so you might have to search around for it. Getting it via my profile page is probably the easiest way. Whether Chapter 20 will be posted next week or the week after is still up in the air. We're alomst up to 100 reviews! Let's see if we can do it before Chapter 20 comes out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sorry for not updating this like I should. Chapters 21 and 22 are now up. Please let me know what you think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 24 is now up. Read the Author's Notes and ask away!

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 25 is now up. Also, I posted my new PWP, "Dirty Lay" under the Erotica Slash section. Please give that a read as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gahhhh!!! I'm so horrible at this! Chapter 27 was put up on Sunday. Do people read this still? Anyways, enjoy the chapter. A new project will be up on August 1st.

Chapter 28 is now up. Celebrating Black Star Cross's one-year anniversary! Whoo! And please read the new oneshots as well. Pwetty pwease? *puppy dog eyes of doom*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 30 is up. Things always seem to happen when a chapter reaches a "_0" number (10,20,30,etc.). Maybe it's just me.

• 4 weeks later...

Been awhile. Generally don't pay too much attention to the forums. Don't know if anyone reads these. Chapters 31 and 32 are now online. Enjoy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally started reading this one over the weekend and finished yesterday. Wasn't sure about

reading it at first, since I really don't care to read 'first person' fiction.

I'm happy that I did give it a chance!!

The writing style makes you almost forget that it's 'first person' or Shawn's POV=author.

Love it!!

Many times I wanted to reach through the screen and throttle Anthony and his short memory,

jock or not, he kept forgetting how badly he tormented Shawn over the years and how quickly he forgot. That lead to a lot of yelling from Shawn and Anthony still didn't get it. I like their little bickering matches.

Sorry, couldn't help but to giggle through the whole first BJ for both of them, guess that is what made it so good, hot, both of them inexperienced and learning what the other liked as they went along.

Hopefully Anthony will accept that he is gay at some in point, one less thing for them to argue about.

I'll put the rest of my reviews/feedback where it should be.

I don't know why people are suddenly starting to comment on this topic. But, I'm not complaining! Seriously, thanks for the reply. The POV is Shawn's, not necessarily my own. Remember, Shawn's thought are NOT Young Sage's thoughts. Nor Anthony's, come to think of it. Though Shawn and Anthony won't admit it, they really do argue like an old married couple. I made BSC to be something different than your run-of-the-mill slash fic, focusing on REAL guys with REAL problems, in the REAL world. No vampires or government conspiricies here! Or feminine boys (except for Peter). I tend to avoid them, even in real life. I figured that if Shawn and Anthony are truly virgins (at least to oral sex), then it would be highly unlikely that they'd be "experts" in the field on their first go. Thus, the scene you're talking about, knight, where they're both clearly inexperienced and totally don't know what to do or how to react. That's all for now, folks. Keep replying here as well as the actual story! And if you have any questions or need something clarified, then ask away here as well. No two week wait here, no-sir-ee! ~YS

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 43 is now up. This will be the last chapter for awhile. I don't have anymore on me. The story will go on hiatus until I make more, whenever that happens.