Click Here!

Unable to access my account

Guest Lynz

Guest Lynz

For quite some time I have been having difficulty getting into my account. I haven't had access since AFF updated to this other format or whatever it is. I haven't been wanting to post anything as I've decided to write offline until I can actually follow through on a story and therefore I haven't really needed to access my account (However it does hinder being able to leave signed reviews). I went through the whole thing where the site sends me an e-mail to change P.W. but even then it doesn't work. Now when I try to log in it tells me I need to register. I'm not super internet savvy and I find the new AFF much more difficult to use as an author - as a reader it's about the same. I just need further help figuring this out and regaining access to my account. My user name is Lynz and I have two originals (2088: After Oil, Institutionalized) and one DBZ ff (Sparring in the Rain) posted on this site. If it's handy, the email I currently use is (DG removed email) Thank you for your help.

Guest Lynz

It's pretty dumb that I just posted my email to a public forum. Maybe you could help me rectify that blunder too. I rather not have posted so carelessly. I'm assuming that if I were actually able to sign in that I'd be able to edit something like that? As it is....Thank you.

Well, I don't have that e-mail in the archive.

I show this is the profile associated with those stories, and that profile I'm not finding a forum profile for.

So, I don't know whether to tell you that this belongs in forum tech or archive tech support requests.

Which are you needing help with - archive or forum?

Hi there,

You actually activated your account with your hotmail email. What you need to do next is email me at technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org, so I can get you back in to your account.

As the login is governed by email, if you're trying to log in with an alternate email, the archive obviously will not accept that login.

Guest Lynz

Thank you, and I apologize for the confusion. I use two emails and after the one kept not 'working' I assumed it was the other one. That is my account and it's the archive I need help with. I will email you and work on my computer skills, lol. Thanks again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.