Click Here!

Looking for Jasper/Bella Twilight Fic

Kyarorin

I'm looking for a Jasper/Bella story that I read at least a year ago on fanfiction.net. I think the author planned on making a trilogy, but I only recall that the first and second parts were written. Both the first and second stories were each over 15 chapters long, if not longer.

In the first of the series, Bella is either receiving letters or something from someone, or thinks that she's being watched. At first, she doesn't know that it's Jasper. When she writes him a note or letter or something, he comes forward. In the first story, they become really good friends. He helps her regain her self-confidence by teaching her how to play the guitar. They take a trip to Seattle at some point. She performs in a country music club at one point. I think that he calls her "Jelly Bean" or something like that. While in Seattle, he talks about how self-conscious of his scars he is, and she says that she thinks that they're sexy. He helps the pack when there's a vampire around. At one point he helps Charlie and Bella decorate for Christmas.

In the second story of the series, Jasper and Bella become more involved. The other Cullens return at some point. The last I remember of it, Jasper is somehow wounded and needs human blood so that he can heal. Bella cuts herself and lets him feed from her. When Jasper becomes aware, he really freaks out.

That's basically all I can remember. It was a really sweet story, so I hope someone can help me find it. It was on my favorites list, but not anymore. It may have been taken down.

It's amazing how long I can be searching for something, finally ask for help finding it, then find it within the day on my own. LOL

In case anyone else wants to know, the author of the series is malarial marie. The stories are Bad Moon Rising, Here Comes the Sun, Catastrophes Come in Waltzes, and Stars Shine Quietly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.