Click Here!

Some Cleanup Tasks That Are Being Done

First of all, if any of you find an "orphan" story, i.e. a story with no author listed at all, please post the link in this forum.

Guest posting is ALLOWED in the above linked forum, so if you're not registered, no biggie, you can still post what you find.

The use of the forum linked to above is primarily for misplaced stories, but orphan stories can be put there too. That way we know about 'em, and can address it.

Also, if you see any stories where there is linkage to an author in the story listing, the author profile, and even the first chapter or two, but then it shows no author? Please provide links to those as well. They need to be fixed, and will be.

Secondly, I'm going through the user db to find duplicate registrations. There are MANY of those. Most of them appear to be duplicate registrations never used, while the original registration is still used. In those for instances, the duplicate is deleted. However, I've found quite a few where for whatever reason, the user can no longer access their original user ID. In those for instances, what I've been doing is MERGING the old data into the newer ID, where the user is showing activity. In other for instances I'm merging the newer into the older. Again, depending upon most recent activity. Also, those of you who've been merged, will get an email with your password and the user info so you know which one to use to login.

If any of you are experiencing problems accessing your archive login, please don't create a new user id. Let us know. We'll be happy to help you so you CAN access your ID. It may take a day or two (email being what it is, and work being what it is for those of us will be handling it), but it will be taken care of.