Click Here!

On Top Of The World

greenwizard

Ok, so I just kind of woke up in a really good mood this morning. There really isn't a reason for it, but I'm not complaining. I've been feeling a little weird lately, I think because of daylight saving's time. But anyway, today I can't stop smiling! :D

I did something a little out of character I went shopping. I bought clothes, but in my defense, I got more sweatpants and jogging shorts. I haven't turned into a normal, stereotypical homosexual just yet... I also got new earrings and hair dye because I suddenly felt the urge to be a strawberry blonde.

This is why I refuse to take medication. Sure, I've been rather depressed for a while, but my natural highs are seriously awesome. If I took medication to stabilize my mood I wouldn't get this. Having one mood all the time doesn't sound like much fun in my opinion.

My boyfriend wanted to strangle me for being so hyper and perky, but I think this is fucking great. He'll really wanna strangle me when he sees what all I bought... but it's worth it. I just hope it lasts.

Guest Jullians

I'm happy for you :)

I hope if I'll stop taking the medication I'll have such a great mood, but I know better then to stop it... I'll have a terrible headache for awhile and then i'll be histerical and depressed again :(

But shush it. Do something nice today with your BF :lol:

There's nothing wrong with being in a good mood. Passion and joy at life is important.

I wake up pretty much every day just happy I'm alive :lol: Seriously.

Emotions are what make us human, sure there is occasional depression and sadness. However, if you can't appreciate just the smallest things then you are truly lost. To be honest though, I didn't get that "lesson" until I was diagnosis with Ovarian cancer at age 30 (and nearly did not make it)...When I was diagnosed 6 years later with an incurable autoimmune disease, this lesson sunk in even more.

Sure I have days where I just feel the physical pain is more than I can handle...Sure I occasionally bemoan that I can no longer do the things I could do when I was younger (ride a motorcycle, horseback ride, and a host of other things) but overall, just watching the waves on a beach or enjoying the feel of sun on my face or watching a good thunderstorm is just as enjoyable as much of the "thrill seeking" I did when I was younger.

So enjoy the day, and be happy. As long as you harm none, it's all good.

Warmly,

Kanashii

Yesterday I took some of my newfound excess energy and did some cleaning. I hate cleaning, but it really needed done. The house is a comnplete pigsty because I really haven't felt up to doing much for a long time now. But with any luck I'll get it back to looking nice again.

Yesterday I took some of my newfound excess energy and did some cleaning. I hate cleaning, but it really needed done. The house is a comnplete pigsty because I really haven't felt up to doing much for a long time now. But with any luck I'll get it back to looking nice again.

Care to come over and help me clean?!? I hate cleaning, but worse it is really hard for me to do physically because of my disabilities. Ah well, sometimes the dust bunnies reign at my house! :( Maybe I can round them up and use them as "Plot Bunnies" B)

Warmly,

Kanashii

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.