Click Here!

Marriage Law

MuggleAngel

I read this once last year... but don't remember the Title or the Author. Here is what I do remember!

A Marriage Law comes into effect. I think Harry and Ginny Married before being forced to marry someone else, as Ginny told him she was pregnant. One of the twins (I don't remember which one) is inlove with Hermoine and upset that he may never have the chance to be with her. When they pick the name of the Witch they will marry, his brother got Hermione's and they traded names without letting anyone know... I think the other name that he gave to his twin, was Pansy Parkinson!?! I'm not positive, but I think Ron got Luna's name... who later slipped him a potion to make him love her. I think that Harry finds out that Ginny wasn't really pregnant, that she only said she was to force him to marry her. He was hurt that she would lie to him about such a thing... Um, I think that both Ginny and her Mom were kiled by an accadental explosion, while sitting in a restoraunt!?!

I really don't remember much else, but hope someone knows the story! If you could let me know the Title, Author, Site and or Sites it is posted; I would really apreciate it! Please and Thank You! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.