Click Here!

Need Beta For Naruto Yaoi

Guest pen_name

Guest pen_name

Hello! I desperately need a beta for my fics (some are already completed but not proofread yet).

1. Fandom is Naruto and all of my fics have yaoi pairings (for those who doesn't know what "yaoi" is, it's practically slash).

2. English is not my native language. So what I'm looking for is a native speaker.

3. Most people said that my English isn't that bad, my fics only have little grammar mistakes that doesn't confuse anyone. So I won't ask much from my beta, just to read it and fix those mistakes. I'm not fussy, I won't nag about deadlines as long as it's not that late, and I won't trouble my beta with asking about ideas or anything (though I would appreciate any comment my beta might give me and would love a good discussion).

4. Some people could be put off by some pairings, so to make things easier I'll put my pairings here, which are: Shikamaru/Neji (or the other way around) as the main one with mostly standard pairings (such as SasuNaru or KakaIru or ShinoKiba) on the side. I have stories that features Kakashi/Shikamaru (and the other way around) as well but it's NOT shouta.

If interested, you can post here or email me at my_pen_name@yahoo.com. I wouldn't mind having more than one beta. The more the merrier and it helps when you share the load, right?

So, um, I guess that's it. Thank you so much. ;)

Edit: I've found beta readers so I guess this post should be removed. I couldn't find the "delete post" button (or anything else with the same function) though. So... yeah. Thanks everyone. And if any of the mods would like to remove this it's fine with me.

Edited by pen_name

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.