Click Here!

Need A Beta For Hp Fic

Monkey Lady

I am working on an exchange fic and I really need a beta who has experience and who can keep the story a secret until it is revealed. The author names are being kept secret until June, so I really need you to keep it quiet. Once I post it to aff.net you can talk about it all you want, but not until then. The story is a Harry Potter fic with possibly a Hermione/Snape pairing and a Draco/Harry pairing. It will also include traditions such as pureblood weddings and Samhain (Halloween). It shouldn't be very long, due to time constraints, so it should be easy to beta. It will be rated NC-17 for sexual content. I'm not sure if it'll have SS/Hr het smut yet, but so far it does have DM/HP smut. I can't really say much more about it, since people might guess which story is mine, but I'd be happy to divulge more to a good beta that I can trust. Secrecy is VERY important. You can't tell ANYONE until I give you the go-ahead.

What I need from you:

Spell checking, proper word usage (fixing typos), British language experience would be lovely, but it isn't necessary, ideas for expanding paragraphs or whole sections, ideas for making a scene more 'visual' (sometimes I get so into writing and imagining something, I forget that people can't see what I'm seeing), anything else that we come up with during the beta process. e-mail me at bean120001@yahoo.com if you think you can help me out. :)

Monkey Lady

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.