Click Here!

My Beta Kinda Died And I Need A New One

Rumor

I had a beta and she was a really good one but she has stopped logging on and doing that thing beta's do for people like me. Without a beta I'm pretty much lost since I used her too run ideas by and she harassed me for chapters so I finished like half of three different stories while I had her so basically I need someone who can do what she did for me.

So yeah I write Original, Naruto and Harry Potter fanfics which are all slash and I haven't finished any of them cause I get distracted and don't have anyone too focus me. So I need one person who is willing too take over them all and re-beta everything that I have along with forcing me at gun point too write new things.

Please promptly reply with some form of screen name for one of the three major services (MSN, AIM or YIM) and I will add you and we can talk .... if you don't have one then just look my person up on AFF under Rumor and just somehow contact me but don't use my hotmail e-mail use this one Tsukasajinohi@yahoo.ie

pleasepleaseplease I need a new beta anyone at all preferably someone who has done it before though maybe someone dedicated too only me for the re-beating but after that I can share!

~RUMOR

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.