Click Here!

I Need A Hug

I don't have heat... I took so long to order some because I don't have any money. We ran out totally yesterday, and we had to bite the bullet. I ordered 100 gal from the only place around here that sells such a small ammount. But here's the kicker.... Because it's such a small amount they won't make a trip out. They'll deliver when they're in the area for someone else. So I have to wait until someone else in the neighborhood orders some...

I am very cold. We have every blanket in the house out as well as an electric space heater. I have decide between keeping the livingroom warm overnight so the fish and rat don't freeze, or keeping my bedroom warm.

I think I forgot what being warm feels like. Depressed is an understatement to what I'm feeling now. I'm trying to think of reasons why I shouldn't just turn the heater off and freeze to death. I'm not coming up with any.

I don't have heat... I took so long to order some because I don't have any money. We ran out totally yesterday, and we had to bite the bullet. I ordered 100 gal from the only place around here that sells such a small ammount. But here's the kicker.... Because it's such a small amount they won't make a trip out. They'll deliver when they're in the area for someone else. So I have to wait until someone else in the neighborhood orders some...

I am very cold. We have every blanket in the house out as well as an electric space heater. I have decide between keeping the livingroom warm overnight so the fish and rat don't freeze, or keeping my bedroom warm.

I think I forgot what being warm feels like. Depressed is an understatement to what I'm feeling now. I'm trying to think of reasons why I shouldn't just turn the heater off and freeze to death. I'm not coming up with any.

GreenWiz,

Been there... being cold is nasty. Here's a hot burning hug... I wish you heat soon and a pocketful of money! Cal :o

Thanks for the hugs. I'm still cold, but less depressed. I think the only reason I haven't frozen to death is the heater keeps pumping up slightly warmer air from the basement. And I found a heavy quilt that my grandmother made for me when I was a kid.

I HAVE HEAT!!!! :) The oil truck just came a little while ago. But of course I had to go and smash my middle finger while opening the basement door to go down and reset the furnace. I"m not even sure how I did it, but today is not a good day for my fingers. I broke my thumbnail trying to uncatch my coat zipper and it ripped off so short my finger was bleeding. I really do not like the sight of my own blood.