Click Here!

Beta Request

brilliantbean

Hello everybody.

I'm a slash writer and fairly new to the genre. I've been having some trouble with a new story of mine and am looking for a beta to look it over. I have tried picking up a beta from the beta volunteer section, but I don't seem to be having much luck there.

My story is, of course, slash. Warnings would be: anal, angst, bi, language, M/M, oral, violence, with small bits of M/F, N/C, bondage and hints of inc.

It's mostly completed and is currently around the 20,000 word mark. I need someone to just look it over, point out things that aren't working or anything that just doesn't fit right. I'm open to most suggestions and comments. I will listen to suggestions about my plot, but that's the thing I would be least likely to make changes too. Knowledge of grammar would be a plus but not required.

I would like to have a beta who is also a slash writer or reader if possible. Also I need someone who is committed. I'm tired of betas who say they would be happy to look over a piece of work and then I never hear from them again. I don't expect next day replies, but I don't want to have to wait 4 weeks either. A response within a week would be good.

If you are interested, please send me a private message or you can email me--cassiopeia_quinn@yahoo.com. Thanks.

~brilliantbean

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.