Click Here!

Tales of Symphonia Lloyd slash

Guest MelodyPotterSnape

Guest MelodyPotterSnape

Please make Lloyd bottom and please no watersport.

Forcytus x Lloyd

• Lloyd saved Forcytus's sister and was hurt. Forcytus brings him back for medical attention. Sexy goodness happens.
  • they can fall in love or it can be a bout of lust.
  • Things I would like to see: Forcytus manhandles Lloyd, wall sex, bathtub sex.

Yuan x Lloyd 1

• Yuan finds Lloyd before the regeneration journey and spends time telling him about Martel and his father, Maybe even trains him. Eventually they fall in love
  • Things I would love to see: Yuan has a lot of stamina, electricity play, orgasm delay, sleep sex

Yuan x Lloyd 2

• Lloyd breaks out of his cell earlier. When he finds Yuan and they have a longer chat. Yuan decides to punish him for breaking out.
  • Can be dub con or full con but NO NONCONSENSUAL.
  • Things I would love to see: bondage, sensory deprivation, desk sex, forceful bj, fisting

Zelos x Lloyd

• Lloyd unlike the rest of the group doesn't judge Zelos for his choices and treats him as a true friend and eventually Zelos falls in love with the first person to truly care about him.
  • Things I would like to see:First time, water sex (NOT WATERSPORT), but plug, distended belly

Kratos X Lloyd

• Kratos isn't his dad.
  • Kratos falls in love with him on the journey and Lloyd eventually realizes that the reason he continue to trust Kratos is because he loves him.
  • Sometime after Kratos is revealed as Cruxis Lloyd gets separated from the group and Kratos helps/saves him. lustiness happens.
  • Things I would like to see:wall sex, first time, dominantKratos, excessive biting, sensitive wings,

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.