Click Here!

Total Lunar Eclipse 2.20.08

Squall-sama

So there's a total Lunar Eclipse tonight! Who's gonna watch it!?!

I know a lot of people are in different time zones and probably already issed it sadly, but for those of you still waiting for the sun to set! It starts at 7:01 Standard Pacific Time, 10:01 Standard Eastern Time, 9:01 Standard Central Time, and 8:01 Mountain Time! Obviously this is for the US... So anyone in North America, go watch it!!! :lol:

Also, here's an interesting article on the ecplise--it's supposed to be good for you!!! http://www.californiapsychics.com/articles...=WE_US_20080220

Have fun watching La Luna tonight peoples!

So there's a total Lunar Eclipse tonight! Who's gonna watch it!?!

I know a lot of people are in different time zones and probably already issed it sadly, but for those of you still waiting for the sun to set! It starts at 7:01 Standard Pacific Time, 10:01 Standard Eastern Time, 9:01 Standard Central Time, and 8:01 Mountain Time! Obviously this is for the US... So anyone in North America, go watch it!!! :lol:

Also, here's an interesting article on the ecplise--it's supposed to be good for you!!! http://www.californiapsychics.com/articles...=WE_US_20080220

Have fun watching La Luna tonight peoples!

I'm a total geek so I love stuff like this. I will definitely be watching :)

Not a cloud in the sky. :3 I'll post pictures, for those who don't get to see it.

Yes I know! Especially after it was haling today! It was like the clouds lifted just so everyone could see the ecplise. It was very lovely, I'll post pics too!