Click Here!

Dark!Harry

Washu

Hello! I am looking for two fanfics.

First:
- Dark!Harry
- Harry joins the Dark side.
- Harry get Sirius out of the Veil - They use some dark ritual and sacrifice Tonks.
- Dumbledore, Ron, Hermione and light side bashing.
- I remember least Luna, Neville and Weasley twins join Harry. There was scene where Luna and others are standing manor gates and Harry is little bit suprised how they find him.
- There was also scene where Dumbledore and order members come in just when They get Sirius out of the Veil, Dumble is furious because he planned Sirius get killed. They also cover that Harry is not light side anymore.

Second:
- Dark!Harry
- Severitus.
- Vampire!Harry & vampire!Severus
- Draco and Severus tell Harry who his real parents are when he come age and his appearance change.
-Harry joins Voldemort's side.
- Voldemort is Harry's mate.
- Remus is Severus' mate.
- Sirius, Remus and Weasleys twins join dark side.
- I think Neville joined also and was little bit creeping out because Belltrix start mothering him.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest LittleRed

I am almost positive the first fanfic is part of FirePhoenix8's series which includes The Black Heir (complete) and Vindico Atrum (incomplete).

This series is stuffed full of plot and smexy times! It's perfect.

-In The Black Heir, Harry does join the dark side, but he doesn't get Sirius out of the veil because in this AU, Sirius was kissed by a dementor---but Harry does get Sirius' soul back through a dark ritual though!

-The ritual doesn't require Tonks' sacrifice but she is killed for knowing too much information, and is "sacrificed" to protect Harry's war plans.

- Dumbledore and Ron are manipulative and complete assholes. Hermoine was swaying towards Harry's side initially, but her loyalty to Dumbledore didn't falter. There is plenty of light bashing, as well as an interesting spin off the old light verse dark magic trope

-When Harry is chosen as Durmstrang's champion during the Triwizard's tournament, the twins were friendly with him. Neville is on Harry's side too. Luna has necromatic (is that a word?) abilities which is why she is so different, and she is loyal to Harry as well. It has been a long time since I reread these two, but there was a scene when these four found and helped him.

-In this series, Sirius escaped Azkaban during Harry's early childhood and raised him. Dumbledore does repeatedly try to have him kissed and when Harry bring Sirius back, he's pissed. Dumbledore does also try to fool the public that Harry is still his ally to maintain a positive image of the light side in the wizarding world.

There are some differences with the points you listed above, but the similarities are too strong for me to ignore them. In this series, Harry is known as Orion Black. He has multiple love interests, and the series follows him into adulthood. He even gets married at one point! Definitely read these fanfics if they aren't what you are looking for; they are certainly something you can sink your teeth into!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't remember but I think it was Harry/Voldemort pairing or Harry sees Voldemort as his father figure.

I think I remember more details first fic:

- Remus was Sirius mate.

- Tonks tried get Remus herself and helped kill Sirius, that is why Harry sacrifice her in ritual.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.