Click Here!

Looking for a beta

Curio

Hello there. ^.^

My friends call me Curio, and I'm looking for a beta for my story on AFF. I'm new to posting my stories, but I've been writing for a good six years. I'm only eighteen, which leads to the belief that I'm immature, and in all reality, I can be very immature at times. As can everyone, I believe.

As I said, I've been writing for going on six years, but I've never actually let anyone read my works. I usually write long, fairly drawn-out stories, and I aim for a starkened sense of realism, even in my fantasy fictions. I'd like for a newer beta to beta my first public fiction. If you wouldn't like to beta me because I'm quite new to this, I understand.

I'll give you a brief description of what the fiction contains.

Basically, it's a mythology fiction; the main character being Shuey, a demon/angel mix. Demons control the earth, while angels must hide themselves to walk it. Shuey's mother leaves her in the care of a "trusted holy man" at the age of two, and the story begins when she turns seventeen.

The story itself is about Shuey's personality issues, but eventually evolves into an eerie-but-sweet romance. Usually I go for a bittersweet romance, but I thought I'd try something new with this fiction, since I've already decided on posting it.

Here's a link: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096389

Honestly, I'm not the greatest author in the world, but I like trying.

Please contact me if you are interested. ^.^

dark_pyris@yahoo.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.