Click Here!

Looking for 2 Draco/Hermione Fics. Please Help!

Guest Amanda D

Guest Amanda D

Hello!

I read 2 Draco/Hermione fics a while back. I cannot find them on here any more. I was wondering if they were anywhere at all. I don't know the titles but I can give a brief description of each!

Fic #1: Set in the 7th year. I believe the war is over. Hermione is back from the summer and wears sexy clothes. She has had a makeover with highlights that she changes to match her outfit from blonde to blue to red to green, whatever she wants. She also has he belly and tongue pierced. She and Draco are the Heads for the year and eventually hook up. Ginny and Blaise are also paired up. Its a very good fic but I can't seem to find it.

Fic #2: Starting in 7th year. Draco and Hermione are Head Boy and Girl in this fic also. They fall in love but the story has A LOT of chapters. Like over 60 chapters for sure. It goes through graduation, to their wedding, and the birth of their children. After Hogwarts they live in Malfoy Manor with Lucius and Narcissa. There are a few scenes with them hooking up also. But this fic goes until they are old and their kids are teens. It is a very long fic that basically is their life story from 7th year on.

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone?

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.