Click Here!

An Rp Community Is Not A Promo Community.

Solaris

I am in a rp community that talks about other roleplayers in a bad light as the rp are usually bad ones.

This girl comes in and posts a promo for a HP community, after the members bitched at her and found that she was spamming other HP communities with her promo, she disables the comments immediately instead of deleting the post.

One of the comments made to the girl before she disabled the comments was this : Why don't you fuckingread the fucking rules for once before you join! This community is not to promote your stupid community! Go promote it somewhere else! Somewhere where it is more proper for the fandom! We ain't a promote your roleplay community, we are one who rants about other bad roleplayers community!

The girl made a snotty remark stating: I was going to delete it but now I won't!

That really got the members of the community pissed off. They went after her hard time even after them telling her to delete the post and read the rules again. Before she disabled the comments in her post.

Well, the mod banned her and deleted her post and created another rule for everyone to look over. No disabling comments, bannation immediately will happen if you do. Don't believe me, try me. And then she stated the girl's name she just banned who disabled comments in her post, you don't want to be her do you? Then, keep the comments open or end up like her banned from this community.

But if you don't read the rules of the forum or community or e-mail group you are a member of and you post something that is not proper and say if this is not acceptable, please delete, doesn't erase your responsiblity to know what the fucking rules are. You had to have looked at the rules when you join or read the e-mail in your inbox, so don't give anyone shit if they see you violating the forurm/community/e-mail group rules, they are trying to make sure you ain't removed for being a shitwad, idiot.

That felt good to get that out of the system.

Has anyone dealt with people who don't read the rules and thinks that they are so special that the rules don't count for them?

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, they think their character or rp community is oh so special that the rules don't apply to them and when they are admonished by the moderator and the members they throw up oh but I'm special, this is a special promo or that this character is special, she or he warrants pushing aside the rules for them only.

Beth