Click Here!

Mass Effect Non-con

MorbidFantasy

Title: The Reality of Eden Prime

Author: Morbidfantasy

Rating: Adult++

Summary: Ever wonder why Ashley Williams was able to survive on her own during the Geth massacre of her Eden Prime Garrison? Or why a talented soldier like her was there in the first place and not promoted to something better? We know that her grandfather cast a bad rep on their family name when he surrendered at Shanxi, but that can't be the sole reason for Ashley's transfer to the backwater Eden Prime. Story takes place a few months before Ashley meets Shepard during the ME game. It explores a possibility of a darker history pertaining to how she came to be there, how she managed to survive, and what she had to endure.

Feedback: reviews, suggestions, corrections and flames are all welcome, just so that I know people are paying attention.

Fandom: eh..not sure what this is...I'm new here, someone tell me what the heck is this...

URL: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600082388

Hey everyone. I've been a member of AFF for almost two years now, and joined forum last year, but have yet to post anything here.

Here's the premise of my new fic, The Reality of Eden Prime:

Warning: I almost exclusively devote my writing to rape fics, but I think for those of you who dig that stuff, you'll definitely like it. Please read the story

and don't forget to review, because I love reviews. And also read my other fics if you haven't already. I think they're rather popular themselves.

Edited by MorbidFantasy