Click Here!

The Dark Ocean Universe

Diamondflame

After I finished reading what as posted of this story so far, and posted a review longer then any post I've made practally anywhere(under The Twilight Shore). I clicked the discuss this story thing and it took me here, but there was no place to actually discuss it. So I decided to make one hoping others came and wanted to chat about it. Hope to see posts in the future.

Diamondflame

• 2 years later...

After I finished reading what as posted of this story so far, and posted a review longer then any post I've made practally anywhere(under The Twilight Shore). I clicked the discuss this story thing and it took me here, but there was no place to actually discuss it. So I decided to make one hoping others came and wanted to chat about it. Hope to see posts in the future.

Diamondflame

• 6 months later...
Guest Filthy Tugnoat

I absolutely loved the story so far, can't wait for more to come out. I am losing hope though given the time frame on these posts and the stuff I've looked up on so far, I figure maybe the author has stopped bothering. Such a shame, such a good story and so much talent, I don't blame them though, if they got bored with writing it, I don't mind, they shouldn't live their life for their fans. BTW blame my grammar and spelling on my current level of intoxication. If anyone here knows the author or their email or shit, let them know that people out here are still looking forward to their work. I am desperate for this story to continue, I would sacrifice accomplished writers for the work of this one individual, good luck in the future and hope to God(not literally if you are a non-theist, literally if you are a theist... lol idc, I just wanna get on your good side so you keep fuckin writing.). Also, if the author takes offense to swearing (doubtful given the stories) My mate wrote the swearing in and posted this post prematurely, I swear.....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.