Click Here!

Ideal Boy/girl

Guest Zyx

So, what would your ideal mate be like?

No "I've already found him/her" allowed.

No "Big boobs, tight ass and blond hair" posts allowed. Though you're allowed to like big boobs, tight asses and blond hair.

Face: Cheeks must be red or at least freckles or somthing like that. Hard to describe besides that really.

Hair: Not long, not straight. I like girls with either short hair (not butch) or curls (not afro)

Body: Slender and sexy. I wanna be able to wrap my arms around her but I wanna be able to fuck her brains out too...

Personality: Teasing yet sweet. Adventurous, romantic. Fragile, but not explosive. Smart but not nerdy. She needs to like the music I like (which means she's gonna be hard to find) and overly sweet at times.

Yeah... I don't think I'm gonna find her :devil:

Hmmm... OK.. Here's my shot at it...

I ALREADY FOUND MINE! lo...j/k... I had to say just becase you said NOT to... lol (I'm a difficult child)

I’m only going to do the guys for now because I’ve honestly never though about the ladies much until recently. If you’re really curious though just ask and I’ll post up the ladies side…

Face:

1. Masculine but with some soft features. I'm not one for a person forever frowning, though sometime it can be pretty hot. Of course I do love a baby face! Heeee!

2. Intense eyes that show all their emotions and passions. Though I'm partial to lighter colored eyes, I love all colors.

3. A cute nose, and unfortunately it all depends on the persons face.

4. I love slightly chubby cheeks that I can squeeze and bite, though a slender face is also very attractive.

5. NO BUSHY EYE BROWS! I don't like caterpillars on the face! EEEW

6. A killer smile is a must. And I also like mostly straight teeth that are well taken care of. (My mom is a dental hygienist so I know what goes on in the mouth and get freaked out by those who don’t maintain proper dental hygiene.)

Hair:

• I don't care if it's long or short as long as it fits the persons features.
  • I'm also into bald guys too when their head is nicely shaped. Just thinking about John Luke Picard is making me go crazy! Lol...
  • I don’t mind straight, wavy, or curly, I enjoy them all… But I’m not a fan of afros or braids… I donno, it’s just not my thing.

Body:

• I like broad shoulders and strong arms. I like to feel protected in your embrace, but overly muscular bodies are a major turn off. I don’t like body builders, when you’re old everything is going to be saggy!! YUCK!
  • Strong legs and butt and also a plus! Better for those hard thrusts! EEEE! Lol
  • I like a guy with a it of a belly, though I do like hard abs too. But going by my track record if you don’t already have a slight belly I will stuff you full till you do. I like my portable cushions! lol
  • Seductive hands aren’t a must but a real plus. And if you play guitar, play for me always and you’re sure to get laid! Lol
  • I also like guys who are taller than me. There’s just something about knowing that even in heels I’ll never be their height. It’ll piss me off but secretly I’m in love with it! lol

Personality:

1. Must love animals and children. I have a soft spot for caring guys.

2. Must enjoy music of all kinds and be able to listen to my stuff because I will sit and listen to your.

3. Is intelligent but not overly cocky about it. I’d like to be able to hold a decent conversation but also mess around and act like a little kid without being looked down upon.

4. Have a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and will fall head over heels for someone who can make me laugh so hard I cry.

5. Someone who has patience, I can be a bit of a handful at times when my emotions take over and need a steady hand to lead me back to shore.

6. An open mind is also a must. I am into a lot of mythical and legendary things and often will dive full force into books on such things and what I resurface I will want to talk about it forever and a day.

7. They need to know how to be romantic and sweet but also know when to be hard and firm. I enjoy a good debate and don’t want you to cave in, well, at least not RIGHT away. Lol

8. Sensual and sexual, not demanding and forceful. Sometimes it’s enjoyable but a gentle touch is the key to my heart!

9. OH, has to love food and drink and know how to cook. I love a guy who can cook a decent meal for me! It’s just so sweet!!

Ok… I THINK that’s about it…. Hmmmm…. Yeah….

I honestly do already have my ideal girl... Well she might not be PERFECT, but she's as close to it as possible.

I'll describe he-- I mean, my ideal girl anyways.

Features;

Straight, taken care of. I don't really like curly hair (Reminds me of my mother) and if it's all frizzy or greasy it's just sorta gross.

"Round" cheeks, cheekbones sticking out remind me of heroine addicts. :devil:

A cute nose is a must.

If you have pretty eyes, that's enough to 'sweep me off my feet'.

A nice smile can kill me, to be honest.

She HAS to take care of her teeth, and NO SMOKING! Grr, I hate kissing a smoker, it's disgusting.

A healthy body, doesn't need to be athletic but I don't like the anorexic look that seems to be popular nowadays, pelvic bones are a turn off. A little over weight is okay, but anything over 15-30lbs overweight is bad.

Not too tan, pale is gorgeous. :3

Oh, and preferably shorter than me. It's awkward when the girl is taller than me. xD

And of course, doesn't wear a ton of makeup. A little eyeliner is alright, but if she cakes on two inches of makeup it looks horrible.

Personality;

She has to be able to make me laugh, but also be mature and serious at times. If she's a 'clown' she won't be able to take anything seriously, and holding a relationship would be difficult. If she's constantly serious, it'll be the exact same, because I like to joke around every once in a while.

I don't like dumb girls, if she can't divide or multiply, she can take a hike. (If she doesn't trip on a shoelace, because she can't tie them.)

She has to be able to put up with my anime addiction, and video games.

Has to enjoy SOME of the music I like, I listen to basically everything but rap, rap is not music, it is noise mixed with rhyming.

If she doesn't realize my friends will randomly yell out "I LOVE YOU!" to me, and it's not in a PERSONAL way, then I don't think it would work too well.

She has to understand that a lot of what I disagree with her about, is for her own good, and isn't me trying to 'control' her. I do worry, after all.

MODESTY IS A MUST: I REFUSE to date a girl who will go somewhere public, like Marde Gras, and flash a whole crowd of people. That disgusts me, to tell the truth, and I would dump the girl on the spot. That is seriously one of my major relationship breakers, especially if they believe it's okay as long as they don't fuck another guy. (My ex believed that as long as there wasn't penetration by a guy, it wasn't cheating.)

Now the female side isn’t limited to how I view other women, but also the standards I try to uphold myself to, which makes it a bit more difficult. So here goes my best shot….

Face:

1. The face should be delicate, but with strong features. I’m not one for a pushover and usually pushovers are those with childish faces, though sometimes they are just plain evil inside.

2. Slightly round faces are more angelic like to me so I like them a bit more than others. I’m not one for square faces though I think mine is. ~sighs~

3. Again, intense eyes that pierce into your very soul. They are the gates into our very thoughts after all. I’m also more partial to those with paler eye colors.

4. Cute, delicate noses. I’m not one for giant bird beaks, though I feel that mine is more on the large size.

5. Lips are soft and not overly huge or tiny. They are full and always have a rose pink tint that is teasing and makes you want to taste them.

6. Eye brows are neat, but that doesn’t mean that they have to be tweezed or waxed.

7. No fur over the lips. That’s GROSS on a girl in my opinion.

8. Of course they also need to have a killer smile that can melt your heart. I want to feel like I’ve just received the grand prize when I’m smiled at.

9. A delicate chin would be nice too. I have more of a clef chin and feel a bit manlier with it, though my baby loves me just the same.

10. I have no preference with cheeks except for extremely pronounced cheek bones. I don’t want to date a skeleton thankz.

11. I prefer make up that is subtle and soft. Not overly done or looking like a whore walking the streets. I so like dramatic make though too, but it all depends on the girl and how they are carrying themselves and the overall look of the makeup.

Hair:

1. I love both long and short hair on girls. Even really short where it’s looking a little on the butch side, but only if they can actually carry it off. I like more outrageous hair cuts on myself, I don’t like looking like just another person in the crowd.

2. I’m not one for any particular color though I am more partial to blondes. As long as the air is vibrant and full of like and not dull and depressing looking I like. On me personally, I prefer unnatural colors like vibrant RED red and purple with high light of bright blonde. I just feel more natural like this for some reason.

3. Curly, wavy, straight, I don’t mind any of them just as long as it is maintained and properly taken care of and doesn’t look like a mess. I still don’t like the corn rolls on girls though, and some afros are actually pretty cute on the ladies, though it really does depend.

4. I like hair both up and down; it’s two very seductive looks when done right.

Body:

1. I like the hour glass Amazon look body type. Marilyn Monroe is my all time favorite example of this look. The girl was a size 16 but with her seductive curves was able to make a whole nation and nearly all the world fall in love with her. I’m not for really skinny girls that can break like twigs and I’m not for balloon like girls, though I have seen many seductive plus size ladies like Queen Latifa and Monique. I just wish that designs made better clothes for the larger ladies so that the world can see just how sexy they are!

2. When it comes to breasts sizes I’d like a nice handful and maybe a little extra. Basically a full C or D cup is just my kind of size. Mine though are more like three of my handfuls being a size F going into a G. I’ll get them reduced someday, till then my baby will have his fun. And no fake breasts. That’s just false advertising!

3. There needs to be a butt though an over size wide load is not my thing. I feel that the breasts and butt should balance each other out. I’m not into top heavy or bottom heavy girls. Balance damn it! I want balance!

4. A slender waste, but not where it’s an unbelievable size zero. If I’m going to be dating a girl I don’t want her so much smaller than me that I feel like a butch, I’m more lipstick and with twigs I feel like I’m trying to be a man instead of a woman loving female. Get what I mean?

5. Height should be around mine as well. With females I feel that we should both protect and care for each other and not make one or the other feel like they are the protector. Unless she’s taller than me and wants to be my protector! Hehe..

6. Soft hands with slender fingers I prefer on a woman. I hate my hands, they look old and are short and kinda chubby. Even when I was at my smallest and lightest they were still chubby. ~grrrrr~

7. I like long legs on a girl, but they don’t have to be long. Nicely shaped thighs and calves with delicate ankles and small feet are gorgeous to me. I’m not into overly thick legs or really skinny ones.

8. I do like a bit of meat on my ladies too. I’ve always had the philosophy that having a little extra weight meant a better hold from romping around in the bedroom. Hehe. And I don’t want to feel that I am going to break her in half. I’m a tough girl and like to play rough sometimes.

9. I also like a girl that will take care of their body and exercise with me and lift weights. All the girls I’ve met are pretty lazy in this category which is why I mostly stick to men; they help to motivate me more to get in shape.

10. I also don’t want a girl that dresses like a whore. I like them to have things covered up a bit more and actually respect themselves. When they dress like they are twelve I can’t take them seriously. I also don’t like those that dress WAY older than they should. If you’re twenty don’t dress like you’re 60! And ever those who are 60, why are you dressing in such ugly things??? You’re still beautiful and hot! Take a little time and feel good about yourself! GEEEZ!

Personality:

1. They have to also love animals and children. A warm heart is one that no matter what the sex, I can’t live without.

2. Also loves music of all kinds and genres and respects my taste in music just as I will respect theirs.

3. Is intelligent but not overly cocky about it. I’d like to be able to hold a decent conversation but also mess around and act like a little kid without being looked down upon.

4. Can have a fun time and act like a kid but is not childish. There is a difference. If you are acting like a 6 year old you will be treated as such.

5. You have to have a great sense of humor and not get all bitchy when it comes to sexual or sexist jokes. It’s JUST A JOKE. If you don’t laugh at it, fine but don’t go off in a rant about how it’s rude and blah, blah, blah. My humor is more like a guys’ which is another reason I stick to men and only admire the female form from afar.

6. Someone who has patience, I can be a bit of a handful at times when my emotions take over and need a steady hand to lead me back to shore.

7. An open mind is also a must. I am into a lot of mythical and legendary things and often will dive full force into books on such things and what I resurface I will want to talk about it forever and a day.

8. They need to know how to be romantic and sweet but also know when to be hard and firm. I enjoy a good debate and don’t want you to cave in, well, at least not RIGHT away. Lol

9. Sensual and sexual, not demanding and forceful. Sometimes it’s enjoyable but a gentle touch is the key to my heart!

10. They also need to love food and a good drink and should know how to cook and bake. I love cooking and enjoy help in the kitchen.

11. They need to know when to be sophisticate and when to be a little tough. I’m a loud mouthed girl at times and will curse worse than a sailor but even I know when to tone it down and act like higher society.

12. They should carry themselves with respect and not dress trashy. I don’t date whores so don’t dress like one, unless it’s requested in the bedroom. That’s another story.

13. Also don’t talk baby talk all the damn time. I’m a full grown woman and not a new born babe. I find it demeaning and disrespectful. I understand playful talk every now and then in the cute voice, but not all the time, PLEASE.

14. Don’t whine all the time. It’s annoying and drives me nuts. I have complaints too ya know.

15. Doesn’t mind my looking at other women or men. Females tend to get more jealous when it comes to this and I don’t want to be nagged because I choose to admire another body. It’s not like I’m gawking or anything so freaking chill out!

16. I’d also like someone who knows how to be a tease but not all touchy feely. I am not a sex toy and should NOT be treated as one. If all you want is sex go somewhere else. I like to cuddle and have happy non sexual moments. For some all the guys I’ve dated have understood this better than the females that I’ve seen around me. GOD. Don’t bite my bob just cuz it’s there!! SERIOUSLY!

And I think that’s about it when it comes to females…. I think…. I donno… There might be more somewhere in the back of the mind but I’m afraid I’m going to go into a rant about it. ~sighs~

Oh yeah... No smokers, alcoholics, drug addicts, or gamblers...

I don't mind a social drink all the time but it seriosuly changes your personality too much and I feel like you're so far away...

And anything that has to do with you possibly stealing money from me just to get your kicks is NOT cool...

I also like natural year long tans which is why I'm perfer hispanics though those that are pale are also very beautiful and handsome...

Ummmmm..... hmmmmm... I think that's about it...

13. Also don’t talk baby talk all the damn time. I find it demeaning and disrespectful. I understand playful talk every now and then in the cute voice, but not all the time, PLEASE.

Yeah... people hate that because they think it's supposed to be cute.

But it actually turns me on so very very much... Probably some submissive thing of me >_>

For men; I'm not overly picky about physical appearence. My only big thing is that they look neat and clean, and not sloppy. Though I like a strong jaw line and soulful eyes. Eyes really are the windows to your soul. Broad shoulders that taper down to a small waist is always a plus. For body type I like well toned. Guys who have huge muscles are just gross to me. And I have a major thing for long hair.

For personality I like a strong sense of humor. Anyone that can make me laugh is ok in my book. I'm in to myths and legends so someone who is into that sort of stuff would be good. That being said, he doesn't have to share my religious views, but he needs to have an open mind. I want someone who likes to cuddle and is physically affectionate. And he has to be emotionally stable to deal with my craziness. I like most kinds of music so that isn't an issue, but he has to be able to listen to all of my stuff and not complain. Someone who knows when to be serious and knows when to joke around is important. Sharing my love of animals doesn't hurt either.

For women; I like soft features with pouty lips. I definitely like a woman with curves. Every time I see a woman who's so thin her bones are sticking out I get the urge to feed her. As far as breasts, more than a handful is a waste. A c cup is the perfect size I think.

Personality is pretty much the same. I like a woman with confidence. I want to slap those women who are a size 10 and think they need to go on a diet!

Yeah... people hate that because they think it's supposed to be cute.

But it actually turns me on so very very much... Probably some submissive thing of me >_>

Oh don't get me wrong, it gets me going too... I'll even use it on my baby to get him to chase me! lol...

But I'm talking about in a regular conversation... When you are taking politics, or religion, or anything else that isn't sexual, yeah, it's freaking annoying to me.

It's like "How old are you?" .... ~grrrrr~

There's a time and place for everything... just not all the time and everywhere....

you know?

...Well uhm... what if your already married? >< I mean, if your married, doesn't that mean you have found your ideal mate!? :3

Oh don't get me wrong, it gets me going too... I'll even use it on my baby to get him to chase me! lol...

But I'm talking about in a regular conversation... When you are taking politics, or religion, or anything else that isn't sexual, yeah, it's freaking annoying to me.

It's like "How old are you?" .... ~grrrrr~

There's a time and place for everything... just not all the time and everywhere....

you know?

yeah but still... I just like it so very very much :devil:

@Lost_Soul: It means you've settled for second best.

Bacause the chance of you finding your ideal mate are 1/100000000000000

That's a chance of one in a hundred billion. Not impossible, very improbable.

personality: must be mature and open minded. Smart, but not a know it all. Someone who has seen the world and understands how the real world works. Very down to earth, reliable, and independent.

looks: I'm not huge on it. I know that that's cliched, but its true.

I have found my soul mate, unfortunately, she's an anime character, but if I could find a girl like this in the real world, I'd be reduced to a puddle of goo. Of course, it doesn't help that school girl uniforms, huge swords, long legs, and japanese girls turn me on. Yep, Kanu unchou from Battle Vixens, if I ever found someone with her personality, I could die happily. Unfortunately, I have yet to find someone in this country that isn't immature or close minded.

post-5291-1202361568_thumb.jpg :devil:

sigh, I'm pathetic

Okay let's see... My ideal mate would be:

First, it would be female. So far I'm straight and I don't think I've ever have gay tendencies, so I wouldn't consider guys as my spouse.

No, I haven't found her. Currently single, looking, and pestered by relatives to find a bride soon :D

APPEARANCE

Hair:

Straight, wavy, curly, any colour, I can like all of them; only short hair never attracts me. Also, sometimes girls who cover their hair would attract me too. (This kind is available around here.)

Face:

I find that my preference not attached to any particular eye/nose/lip shape in general. Big pale-coloured eyes attract me, but not many girls are like that here. Glasses and normal piercings (ears) are okay, but piercings anywhere else (lip/eyebrow/tongue/nose) is a turn-off.

Complexion:

I have liked girls with fair and dark skin, so I assume their colour doesn't matter much to me. (Never been attracted to very dark-skinned girls though--African or Melanesian--but I suspect this was more because I rarely encounter those types here.) I like smooth faces. Pockmarks on face are a turn-off. I don't mind body hair, but I prefer those with less obvious hair.

Body:

For some reason I tend to observe the mid-section... I like slender waists and flat abs. 'Jelly rolls' is okay if it's compensated by what's above and below it, but not if it dominates the scene. For breasts, I prefer seeing a mound than a flat washboard; big ones are nice, but optional. Also, for the ones that show their legs, I like tight, nicely-shaped calves. A lot of girls here doesn't show their bodies much, so it's kinda hard to judge. Also, I'm tallish (just slightly above the local average) so most girls around here are shorter than me, but as long as she's not taller...

Attire/etc:

I tend to turn away from those who are 1) drab or 2) in a herd. Plain ones always escape my attention. Those who dress after the latest fashion gave me the impression that they have no personality (more on that later). In general, I tend to be attracted by those who look striking, those who manage to get themselves seen, either in a subtle or dramatic way (but not too much on the dramatic side). Also, attire that represents certain convictions can be an instant turn-off. I admit I enjoy seeing girls with makeup on, and the sight of a glamorous well-made-up woman is definitely a turn-on. On the flipside, if a girl wears no makeup, she'd have to be at least moderately attractive to catch my interest.

Also, while I won't refuse someone in heels, I prefer to see flat walking shoes/sandals--they might look less attractive but they're a signal that the wearer doesn't mind walking--and I like walking much better than driving.

I like seeing those who carry around practical gear, and wears not so much accessories. Too much accessories spell superficiality to me.

PERSONALITY

We all like smart men and women around here. (Maybe it should've been expected--we're an intellectual community of literati :D) For my ideal mate, intelligence is a must. No compromises. In the past, I've broken up with one girlfriend because I got bored talking only about mundane things like friends or school. In my eyes, a knowledgeable woman has her attractiveness factor doubled. Nothing attaches me closer to people--any gender--than intellectual conversations, even debates. My ideal mate would be someone I could discuss stuff with, and able to keep up with me. (She should enjoy it too, because if not, I imagine she'd suffer). A bit different from some of you guys here, I find intellectual arrogance more appealing than modesty; I prefer girls who say, "No, you're wrong, here's what I think about it..." than the ones who defer even though they might know more than me.

I'm a bit conservative, so I shy away from those who are too adventurous. I tolerate adventurous minds, though. To me, dangerous ideas and thoughts are sexy, dangerous activities are not.

I think my ideal mate should be someone emotionally strong, because I lack empathy. I'm not good with other people's feelings, and sensitive people could be hurt more often around me, so although I don't mind if my ideal mate is a sensitive soul, I reckon she'd suffer more.

She must love books. I've loved books before I learned to love people.

I like people who can appreciate jokes, but I don't like those who laugh so much. Two reasons for this. First, those who laugh all the time, at everything, lacks seriousness, and I like seriousness. Second, in the culture I live in, traditionally 'lower' classes insert more nervous laughter in their speech whilst 'higher' classes are more stoic. It may be just a cultural baggage but I still suspect frequent laughter as a sign of lack of confidence.

My ideal mate would be someone who stuck out in a crowd. She should have a strong sense of individuality. I tend to gravitate towards loners among any social environment I'm in. Follower types doesn't interest me, and leader types remind me too much of my father, actually.

I like opinionated people, and dislike sheep. (See other comments on individuality). I don't like the zealous types though--religious/atheist bigots, most activists, ideologues--these don't lend themselves very well to dialogue. A lot of them are sheep, anyway. Also, I tend to look down on those who are superstitious so obviously these types won't be ideal.

I like people with schedules. I can't stand the erratic types the calls you out to pick her up at the middle of the night. This is because I'm very not spontaneous--I'm a freak for punctuality and time planning, and I rarely go out of my schedule just for others. Also, my ideal mate would be a morning person just like me, so we can start preparing breakfast together before dawn :P

And lastly, my ideal mate should hate cars as much as I do! She'll walk, ride a bike, sit in a bus, etc, with me, and shun non-public automobiles.

There. Now I should go and find one that meets at least half of the criteria...

I like opinionated people, and dislike sheep. (See other comments on individuality). I don't like the zealous types though--religious/atheist bigots, most activists, ideologues--these don't lend themselves very well to dialogue. A lot of them are sheep, anyway. Also, I tend to look down on those who are superstitious so obviously these types won't be ideal.

This brings up something, I think I'll make a thread about.

Actually... My lover has everything I like in an ideal mate. I don't like hairy people, and mine is far from hairy. Mine is practically almost the same hight as me which is good, cause I don't have to reach to kiss those sexy lips of his. X3 We practically have the same likes and my lover is very intelligent which is a huge turn on and what I really want in an ideal mate. My lover is like my other half and I know my lover is my soul mate! We actually can feel each others pain when we are apart and feel very sad and alone when we are not together. It was the reason why we moved in together before we even were married! XP So I believe you are wrong about me settling for second best because we know we were meant for each other when we first met, we totally connected! It was Love at first sight, and strangely enough, we were married on a blue moon last year! :3 You may not believe it, but I know it to be true, my soul would die and so would my lovers if one of us died. We take everyday together as a blessing and we say to each other "I Love You" constantly to make sure we don't take our days together for granted. My lover is MY IDEAL MATE! X3 Sorry if you haven't found yours, but you shouldn't put down my happiness for finding mine and marrying them just because you haven't found yours. Your being a sore loser.

Good for you Lost_Soul! :D Most people really never do find their soul mate. Some days I wonder... When I first met my boyfriend I felt like that. But we started living together and lots of problems popped up. We started fighting a lot. I think it's because we both have our own issues. We got along much better in earlier lifetimes.

Thanks greenwizard. ^^ Yeah, most don't find theirs, but I was the lucky few who found'em. XD; I'm sorry to hear that your relationship got a little bumpy, but all usually get that way sometimes... even mine! >.< I hate arguments. o.o I do hope your relationship with your lover grows and becomes strong if you are still with them. ^__^

I disagree.

Whoever said you can only fall in love once in your lifetime?

I believe that we fall in love over and over again with different people--even if you may have already married someone. I'm not advocating divorcing your middle-aged wife for a 20-something secretary bimbo, but I believe that you CAN fall in other types of love with people even while keeping a safe and happy marriage. It all just depends on how you act in those situations.

My ideal "mate"?

I don't really care at this point in my life. I will meet them when they come; setting up boundaries and expectations will only eliminate the possibility of a great love.

I disagree.

Whoever said you can only fall in love once in your lifetime?

I believe that we fall in love over and over again with different people--even if you may have already married someone. I'm not advocating divorcing your middle-aged wife for a 20-something secretary bimbo, but I believe that you CAN fall in other types of love with people even while keeping a safe and happy marriage. It all just depends on how you act in those situations.

My ideal "mate"?

I don't really care at this point in my life. I will meet them when they come; setting up boundaries and expectations will only eliminate the possibility of a great love.

I agree with you on this totally! X3

I'll go with that. Love is a strange and complicated thing. It's possible to love someone and have no idea why. They could drive you crazy most of the time, but you love them more than anything.

:P Well I'm already dating my ideal girl for the most part.

Anyways. . .

Curvy with large breasts and a nice round bum.

Long hair, preferrably light colored or red headed. Curls are a bonus.

Cutsey, innocent like in some ways but a tiger in bed. Speaking of in bed, she has to be willing to be experimental.

Now for the less "superficial" stuff:

-Emotionally strong, can survive without me (in case I die or something)

- Responsible, caring, smart, and goofy/playful.

-Gamer, artistic, adventurous in tasting food.

• 2 weeks later...

My ideal partner would be male. Would be taller than me, with long legs and strong arms, would have a masculine but sweet kind of face, if that makes sense. Like masculine attributes but kind eyes and a big, friendly smile. Facial hair is neither here nor there with me, I have to admit I prefer either none or nicely trimmed, though. I love curly hair, dark or light, and nice, full, kissable lips *_*.

Body... Well like I said, long legs, and strong. I don't really like very muscular people, though... So skinny or chubby is fine, but no big, hard muscles. They just make me go 'errrgh...'

As far as personality goes... I mostly just look for fun. Somebody who's laid back and generally happy. Plus, I prefer the person, weirdly enough, to be slightly controlling as I'm terrible at making decisions and I feel much more comfortable with a person who takes the reigns and makes the choices for us, rather than looking to me for them. A controlling person is better at being dominating in the bedroom too, I find... >3

I have basically just described my long term partner, bar his terribly bushy beard of doom which I put up with for his sake -_-! Rofl. But ah well, love is love... What can ya do...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rosemarius

allright, this kind of threads are difficult for me because I always feel like I've forgotten something after posting!

Anyway, the most important thing about my partner, is that he/se must love me for who and what I am; if he/she tries to change me, no matter how much I love him/her, in the end it won't work. I want to be able to be just myself, in the good and in the bad times, and this is not going to change!!!

As for the rest...

For girls:

Face: I don't mind face shape though I don't really like pear-shaped ones, but this also depends on the girl. I like smooth skin without moles because they are kind of a turn off for me, expecially big and plump ones (I'm also gonna have mine removed when I'll gain enough to do so). I don't mind freckles, though. Lips shouldn't be too thin: kissing her it shouldn't feel like kissing a carp. Eyes should be pretty; I have a thing for those eyes that have those darker circles on the border of the iris (one of my friends has big light blue eyes that are darker on the edges :angry: they're just too cute!!!), but black ones are nice too. The nose should be small or anyway proportioned to the face, and shouldn't have a rough or sharp shape. Eyebrows shouldn't be too bushy. I don't like hairy faces on girls.

Hair: Basically anything is good, though I slightly dislike blondes and love redheads.

Skin tone: Pale is fine (as long as she doesn't look like a dead fish) and dark skin is fine too, but my favourite is something in between; I am really fond of moka skin, (that's one of the reasons why I often like hispanic girls).

Piercings & Tatoos: It all depends on the person; some piercing that look horrible on someone are simply awesome on someone else. Anyway I don't like piercing in the genital area (like clit piercings...or labia piercing...) or on the nipples. Tatoos are fine as long as they don't cover up everything.

Body: I like either slender, athletic girls and girls that are more curvaceos and have some belly fat. Proportiones are important: huge asses and unexistent tits aren't good. For tits, I don't mind as long as they are not flat nor exxaggerately large (anything over a D cup being too much) or fake, because fake boobs don't bounce, and half of the fun about boobs is that they are bouncy when a girl runs or jumps ;) so I prefeir a natural A to a fake D. I prefeir smaller nipples to huge ones, and I prefeir those them to be brownish rather than reddish. I don't like hair on girls, apart from on the bush (and that it shouldn't be exxaggeratedly bushy, too) but if the hairs are very light and soft they can go unnoticed. Oh, and I don't really like tall girls since I am very small myself (I'm 1,65 m, a.k.a. 5' - 5"). Small girls are cute. Anorexic girls, on the other hand, look like they'd broke anytime you hug them, and have godawful breasts because of their exxaggerate thinness, so I won't like that.

Feet&Hands: If they are slender is better; and I love long and cured fingernails! Feet shouldn't be hairy and toes shouldn't look deformed.

Personality: She has to be mature...well, at least mature enough to have a serious conversation; she mustn't be serious all of the time, though, and should be able to be immature at times (not always). She must understand that, while I'm not exactly an example of manliness, I'm not gonna talk about shopping, fashion, hello kitty, barbies, or stuff like that. Unless I really have to. Or I am drunk. Or something. Anyway, she mustn't treat me like her girl friend (that's what my female friends do all the time. So I often find myself daydreaming in the middle of the town minding my own business while they go around windoshopping and squealing those fangirlish squeals that pierce my poor ears. Don't get me wrong, I love them, they are my friends, but...well, they can be annoying too, like any other human being). She mustn't make a drama if I forget about anniversaries, birthdays, what we had for dinner yesterday, her favourite song, the colour of her panties, and other similar stuff. She mustn't be a bigot and mustn't be a gay/bi/tranny/queer basher, since I am bi, I have gay friends (both males and females) and insulting me and them is not gonna make me get along with a girl. So, yeah, no bashing please. I don't care what kind of music she listens, I'll respect her tastes as long as she doesn't get obsessive, even if it's my favourite band ever too.

Mmh...let me think If I forgot something...ah, sure! She should be able to be bossy sometimes, because I am pretty lazy and sometimes I need someone bitching at me in order to convince me to exercise and to do stuff I have to do but don't wanna do...

Sex: she must be open to new experience. Not necessarily like, say "tie me down on the bed and spank me 'till my ass turn bright pink", but stuff like "lick this whipped cream off my body" is good for a change sometimes

I'll let you know if I think of something else...

oh, and I'll describe the boy sext time, gotta go now

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.