Click Here!

Looking for story about a boy who moves to a new city filled with supernatural

KDeheart

The boys family moved to a new city but they didn't know they moved into one populated primarily by the supernatural, and pretty much most of the minor human population knows about the supernatural.

From what I remember there is a girl ghost living in his house, a school full of supernatural students, a powerful girl demon at his school becomes his friend/protector?, and an plant that ends up taking the form of a girl also.

Some more things that happen in no particular order, the ghost ends up getting her body back, a dragon is freed and starts living in the boys home as a girl, the boys mother turns out to be a runnaway priestess, the demon girl has cousins one who hates/loves the human boy.

It s a wip and very funny and entertaining, sort of in the style of a manga but better with no drawings.

Edit: Anyone know where else I might ask this?

Edit 2: I just remembered that it was definitely on adult-fanfiction.org and that on some of the later chapters the fromat was screwed up and the font was really really tiny, so tiny that I had to copy the chapter to word and increase the font in order to read it. Also I am pretty sure the story was at least 50+ chapters long.

Edited by KDeheart

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.