Click Here!

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Guest Xander Cruize

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Crocface

Candy is Dandy

This was no shortcut. This would not take them to the sweet shop faster, or even at all. It would not take them anywhere. He knew these streets, had used them to his advantage before, and he knew quite well that this alleyway had but one use. This path was tread by those who wished to become invisible, by those who wished to carry out acts that were..... frowned upon by society at large. There was no legitimate, no honest reason to go down the space between the guardwall and the buildings. Only dishonest ones.

So, why was it this..... delicate, pale slip of a girl was urging him this way? He was a clever man, or so he liked to think. He kept his wits about him. He had to, for he was well aware what would happen to him should his, ah, affections be uncovered. It could be that she was simply mistaken about the alleyway. Perhaps. It could be that she was bait meant for him, or men like him, and there awaited a gang of Nords and Orcs even more burly than himself, ready to break his bones and trun him in to the guard. Perhaps. It could even be that the rumours about town, that someone had made a pact with the Dark Brotherhood, were true, and she was leading him to death. Perhaps.

"Sir?" She had quickly noticed he wasn't following, and had cocked her head to the side most endearingly. Her dark brown hair spilled down across one of her eyes, and he swore for a moment the pale blue sparked red. Her teeth sank lightly into her lower lip for a moment, and she let out a whine that could easily be mistaken for a womanly moan. "Won't you please get me something sweet?" It could be that she, like all the others before her, was simply a desperate, horny slut.

With a grin, she slipped into the alleyway, out of sight, and he followed without hesitation.

Eh..... has that got anyone's attention? I'm not very experienced with writing, well, smut, but I read enough of the stuff that I figured I should try to give back to the commuinity, as it were. One of Babette's lines in the game mentions how she led a target, presumably a pedophile, into an alley to kill him, and I thought maybe that would make a good setup. Anyway, I guess you could consider that bit up there a teaser. I gots ta go make an account and stuff now, I guess. :unsure:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.