Click Here!

I've Just Had Surgery...

Juno

Well, it was just to take out my wisdom teeth, but surgery's still surgery I guess. Luckily for me I only had two wisdom teeth develop, which were the bottom ones, but they both were impacted and one of them was completely sideways! Eek. When they stuck the IV in, (augh, the worst part!) the doctor commemorated me on having "such nice veins" which I thought was a little weird, but whatever. Maybe that office sees a lot of heroin addicts?

Afterward I came home and threw up some blood, both otherwise I'm ok. Sleep for nearly 7 or 8 hours and now I'm hopped up on some Vicodin so I'm doing fine.

The experience wasn't so bad for being the only surgery I've ever had.

Aw that sucks. D: I just got out of surgery yesterday from removing a cist. (there's more to it but I don't want to get into details) >.< My abdomen hurts now. ;__; And I'm stuck on a diet of soft foods, can't move around too much or walk too fast, have to be laying down most of the time (I shouldn't be on the computer >.>^_^ and I can't have sex (Xo Noooooo~) and have to wait until I see the doctor again (in 2 weeks) until he gives me an O.K., doctors orders! >_<; Boy does this suck. T__T Luckily, I already have ALL of my wisdom teeth removed. XP

Guest orleans

Ohhhh, I hope you will feel better soon.

My wisdom teeth were removed last year, and I know how awful it can be. I'm so glad that I have it all behind me. I hated the part with the needle and when the doc started pulling. Ewwww. ;)

I had my wisdom teeth out a long time ago. I was like 14 and an x ray showed that mine were sideways (with one even upside down). Leave it to me to have weird teeth. It ended up being major surgery. Again, leave it to me to have no swelling and barely any pain. But I hope you feel better. Just get lots of rest and you'll be back to normal in no time.

Bleh...surgery sucks no matter how minor it is. I can't sympathize with having your wisdom teeth out, since I have all four of mine still, but I had to have my appendix removed when I was fourteen or fifteen. That was the most pain I've ever been in ^_^

*laughs* I get the "nice veins" comment when I donate blood because the ones on the insides of my elbow are really visible -which I'm okay with because I've heard horror stories about people having to just sit there while the nurses or doctors dig for veins *shudders*