Click Here!

You Know What Feels Really Awkward?

DarkInuLord

:huh: ...yeah... I wonder why? XD did he actually use the dog as a football though...? >.>;

cause if he did... hehehe... ahem... sorry... -__-

>_>;

thats not nice! D<

:(;

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Nah, he never did...just threatened. I thought it was funny -the idea, anyways. If he had actually done it, we would have had a whole 'nuther set of issues.

He had cats follow him home a few times, too. We even rescued a kitten from the wheel-well of some random car in the parking lot of the movie theater once.

Aaaww~ :huh:

Oh and I wanted to mention that I think your sig with the quote: "96% of Americans say "Oh, shit!" before going into the ditch; the other 4% are from Illinois and say, "Hold my beer and watch this shit!" is HILARIOUS! :(

Well... I'm not a hick if thats what your thinking. >.>;

I was born and raised in a city WOOHOO! XD I'm a city person >.>;

LOL yes... we should probably go back to topic before we piss DarkInuLord >.>;

After all... this is suppose to be about feeling awkward around your emotional pregnant friends XD;

speaking of babies, don't suppose anyone would like a baby albino python? My cousin's snake had eggs and his husband is making them give 'em away cause they already have three 20 feet+ snakes and he's starting to fear for their gerbils' lives. They make great pets, really! As long as you keep them away from smaller animals.

speaking of babies, don't suppose anyone would like a baby albino python? My cousin's snake had eggs and his husband is making them give 'em away cause they already have three 20 feet+ snakes and he's starting to fear for their gerbils' lives. They make great pets, really! As long as you keep them away from smaller animals.

OOOOOOO! I want one! Is it difficult to care for them?

Hmmm.. I guess I'd have to for go on the rabbit and ferret then.... hmmmm...

I've never been too terribly excited about kids, either. A lot of my old girl friends used to babble on constantly how they love little babies and how kids are amazing and all of that crap. During drama rehearsal a couple of years back, the assistant director brought in her baby and every single girl except me went to go flock around him. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Everyone thought he was the cutest thing in the world and I just wish I had the guts then to say that he was one of the ugliest babies I've ever seen. But that was with the drama crowd and... well... there are reasons I don't hang out with them anymore.

On a side note, I love little animals! My mom and I currently have 5 cats and a dog. The dog is a Cardigan Welsh Corgi named Raymie and 2 of the 5 cats aren't actually ours. We're technically "babysitting" them for a guy my mom works with, but we've been "babysitting" them for over a year and a half now, so I guess they've technically become ours. Good thing they're friendly, although they don't get along with our 3 other cats too well. The other 3 we rescued from the barn where my mom keeps her horses at. The first one, an eleven-year-old calico named Amelia would actually follow people around and jumped into my mom's car as she was getting ready to leave the barn. The other two we took in because they're mother abandoned them at around... 3 or 4 weeks old and we didn't want them to die.

And that's Juno's story of why she is slowly becoming a cat lady.

Kids are overrated. I can't stand them, I never could. Almost all of my female friends have had babies (except ironically my slut friend). She tried to have a baby when she was married. It's probably a good thing she lost it because she got divorced a little over a month after that.

Every time I hear a screaming baby I want to kill it. I honestly don't think I have the patience to be a parent. But my boyfriend loves kids and wants at leat one... ^_^ Maybe some day we'll adopt or something. My mom keeps telling me I'll feel different about wanting to kill a baby if it's my own.

My uneducated, 57 year old aunt just had twins this summer. Her abusive, alcoholic husband died LAST summer. Do the math. These will be her 12th and 13th kids. Neither of these people should have kids, let alone thirteen of them. How she's supporting her family with no job is a mystery to me. When my 26 year old cousin heard that, he put his fingers in his ears and said "la la la la, I can't hear you, la la la." I'm so glad he's a dad and a model of maturity, but I don't blame him. I believe that the same laws for animals should be applied for humans. If you can't have more than five dogs, you shouldn't be allowed more than five kids, especially if you come from a low income household. And neutering should be legal for humans; possibly required for some. I had to babysit the newborn little shits. Real good idea, people, give two babies to someone with no knowledge of how to deal with kids. My mom yelled at my cousin's three year old for calling them "hairless howler monkeys". I believe that her observation was very astute. If one more person claims that she is not a part of our family because she is part japanese, I'm going to start shooting relatives. I don't like kids, but don't say shit like that at all, let alone to the kid's face. Dumbasses.

Large snakes are very expensive to take care of, so it's hard to find suitable homes for the little cuties and my mom said that if I came home with anything reptilian, she would chop it's head off. It's also hard because my cousin is very paternal when it comes to his pets. The malamute puppies keep trying to play with the snakes. They're either stupid or have no survival instincts. For those that hate small dogs, I suggest you watch Snakes on a Plane. humor is watching a man chuck a small dog at a very large python, who eats the dog, and me and my cousin laughing while my dog loving friend looks at the screen in horror. What can I say? I'm a cat person and little dogs want me want to try out my soccor skills.

It's hell working at the X-mas tree shop (those that are not from New England, it's basically a huge yard sale) and having to deal with babies. These mothers bring their babies into the store to show them off and get pissed at me when I'm not impressed. The reason why baby animals are so cute is so they survive longer, so why are human babies so damn ugly? Lulu Belle, my cousin's new Siamese kitten is the cutest thing on the planet, my new cousins? Not so much. Yet, show me a baby snake and I start squealing. Course, I also think that most baby primates are equally ugly. I don't really understand why so many people hate snakes. I've been bitten by more dogs than snakes and I always help my cousin take care of his 'babies'. The worst was when I was helping him bring Samantha, his twenty three foot Rainbow boa up the stairs and threw out my back. Ironically, if everyone else in my house wasn't terrified of snakes, we wouldn't have had to carry her all by ourselves and I wouldn't have been hurt.

luica, my cousin's milk snake had babies this summer, but because no one would take them, we let them loose in our backyard. Gee, I wonder what's going to happen? Can you say 'Australia'? We also have a moniter lizard named Jenifer that we're trying to get rid of, but I'm not going to give it to anyone on this site, cause I like ya'll too much. Why did my cousin get her? She ate his friend's cat. When I tried to feed her, she slashed up my arms. I had to endur such comments like "why would you do that to yourself?" because of that lizard. If my cousin wasn't an enviromentalist, I'd suggest putting her down.

This rant was brought to you by a strep throat and too much time on the writer's hands. :sick::)

My uneducated, 57 year old aunt just had twins this summer. Her abusive, alcoholic husband died LAST summer. Do the math. These will be her 12th and 13th kids. Neither of these people should have kids, let alone thirteen of them. How she's supporting her family with no job is a mystery to me. When my 26 year old cousin heard that, he put his fingers in his ears and said "la la la la, I can't hear you, la la la." I'm so glad he's a dad and a model of maturity, but I don't blame him. I believe that the same laws for animals should be applied for humans. If you can't have more than five dogs, you shouldn't be allowed more than five kids, especially if you come from a low income household. And neutering should be legal for humans; possibly required for some. I had to babysit the newborn little shits. Real good idea, people, give two babies to someone with no knowledge of how to deal with kids. My mom yelled at my cousin's three year old for calling them "hairless howler monkeys". I believe that her observation was very astute. If one more person claims that she is not a part of our family because she is part japanese, I'm going to start shooting relatives. I don't like kids, but don't say shit like that at all, let alone to the kid's face. Dumbasses.

Large snakes are very expensive to take care of, so it's hard to find suitable homes for the little cuties and my mom said that if I came home with anything reptilian, she would chop it's head off. It's also hard because my cousin is very paternal when it comes to his pets. The malamute puppies keep trying to play with the snakes. They're either stupid or have no survival instincts. For those that hate small dogs, I suggest you watch Snakes on a Plane. humor is watching a man chuck a small dog at a very large python, who eats the dog, and me and my cousin laughing while my dog loving friend looks at the screen in horror. What can I say? I'm a cat person and little dogs want me want to try out my soccor skills.

It's hell working at the X-mas tree shop (those that are not from New England, it's basically a huge yard sale) and having to deal with babies. These mothers bring their babies into the store to show them off and get pissed at me when I'm not impressed. The reason why baby animals are so cute is so they survive longer, so why are human babies so damn ugly? Lulu Belle, my cousin's new Siamese kitten is the cutest thing on the planet, my new cousins? Not so much. Yet, show me a baby snake and I start squealing. Course, I also think that most baby primates are equally ugly. I don't really understand why so many people hate snakes. I've been bitten by more dogs than snakes and I always help my cousin take care of his 'babies'. The worst was when I was helping him bring Samantha, his twenty three foot Rainbow boa up the stairs and threw out my back. Ironically, if everyone else in my house wasn't terrified of snakes, we wouldn't have had to carry her all by ourselves and I wouldn't have been hurt.

luica, my cousin's milk snake had babies this summer, but because no one would take them, we let them loose in our backyard. Gee, I wonder what's going to happen? Can you say 'Australia'? We also have a moniter lizard named Jenifer that we're trying to get rid of, but I'm not going to give it to anyone on this site, cause I like ya'll too much. Why did my cousin get her? She ate his friend's cat. When I tried to feed her, she slashed up my arms. I had to endur such comments like "why would you do that to yourself?" because of that lizard. If my cousin wasn't an enviromentalist, I'd suggest putting her down.

This rant was brought to you by a strep throat and too much time on the writer's hands. :rofl::thumbsup:

O.O holy CRAP! XD;

I didn't mind reading your life story, very interesting, probably more interesting than mine! >.<

But uh... about your relative saying she's not apart of the family cause she's part japanese? WTF!? Man, japanese people are soo racist! Does she feel like she's not apart of the family because of that fact or what? I'm part korean but you don't see me bitch and moan about that shit! If someone doesn't like me, and I know most of my family doesn't care about me, FUCK'EM! D< Move ON! (Lost Soul has family issues and a lot of shit in their life... please ignore it, we don't talk about it... >_>:lol:

Anyways, I hope you get better from your strep throat, I'm recovering from my surgery and has nothing else better to do than sit here and type away on AFF forums, not that I'm complaining. ^^

O.O holy CRAP! XD;

I didn't mind reading your life story, very interesting, probably more interesting than mine! >.<

But uh... about your relative saying she's not apart of the family cause she's part japanese? WTF!? Man, japanese people are soo racist! Does she feel like she's not apart of the family because of that fact or what? I'm part korean but you don't see me bitch and moan about that shit! If someone doesn't like me, and I know most of my family doesn't care about me, FUCK'EM! D< Move ON! (Lost Soul has family issues and a lot of shit in their life... please ignore it, we don't talk about it... >_>;)

Anyways, I hope you get better from your strep throat, I'm recovering from my surgery and has nothing else better to do than sit here and type away on AFF forums, not that I'm complaining. ^^

Actually, it's my American family that is saying that my cousin's half japanese three year old daughter is not part of our family because she's japanese. It's really sick.

Actually, it's my American family that is saying that my cousin's half japanese three year old daughter is not part of our family because she's japanese. It's really sick.
AW MAN! Thats even MORE AWFUL! >_< That is sick, how could your american family say that!? I know the japanese are racist about having a mix child (american/japanese) in the family because its a cultural thing and from experience and I would have understood, so I thought thats what was happening, but finding out your american family being like that makes it even worse. I'm so sorry... ;__;

"Be fruitful and multply....my ass!"

Not everyone meant to be parents and have kids,... it takes maturity and patience I have neither. Right now there is too many screwed-up little/big abused kids in this world, people should be forced to pass a test to have normal kids. Not anyone should be allowed the privilege.

To imature for my own good, I'll wait to people mutate and lay eggs and then maybe or.... maybe not, Calanthee

"Be fruitful and multply....my ass!"

Not everyone meant to be parents and have kids,... it takes maturity and patience I have neither. Right now there is too many screwed-up little/big abused kids in this world, people should be forced to pass a test to have normal kids. Not anyone should be allowed the privilege.

To imature for my own good, I'll wait to people mutate and lay eggs and then maybe or.... maybe not, Calanthee

o.o Interesting.... >.>; Though you have a point. I do agree that there are a lot of people out there who don't deserve to be parents because they make awful parents and the children end up getting hurt and miserable. But then again, its the childrens choice on how they will grow up and live their lives. I know I am one of them who has a fucked up family, but I chose not to be like them and I'm living a life that is my own and not like theres! I chose to end up doing good and not fucked up. Freewill... everyone has a choice on what they do with their lives and how they live it!

o.o Interesting.... >.>; Though you have a point. I do agree that there are a lot of people out there who don't deserve to be parents because they make awful parents and the children end up getting hurt and miserable. But then again, its the childrens choice on how they will grow up and live their lives. I know I am one of them who has a fucked up family, but I chose not to be like them and I'm living a life that is my own and not like theres! I chose to end up doing good and not fucked up. Freewill... everyone has a choice on what they do with their lives and how they live it!

Unfortunately, Lost_Soul, a good number of people don't make that rational leap to upgrade their thought processes and their lifestyle. They behave and think like they were raised... Not knowing their behavor is wrong and suspect, they repeat the situation by having more children... because they think they are suspose too, or it makes Children simply the by-product and accident of unprotected sex. Children should be planned, wanted, and loved and certainly not an... accident! Children should be thought of as a gift from the creator! Cal

Unfortunately, Lost_Soul, a good number of people don't make that rational leap to upgrade their thought processes and their lifestyle. They behave and think like they were raised... Not knowing their behavor is wrong and suspect, they repeat the situation by having more children... because they think they are suspose too, or it makes Children simply the by-product and accident of unprotected sex. Children should be planned, wanted, and loved and certainly not an... accident! Children should be thought of as a gift from the creator! Cal
You have a point, and I do agree with you on this. It is sad though that that's how most people live and end up doing. Hopefully, I won't end up like that, and if I choose to have a family, I do want it to be a planned one. ^^ Me and my lover are discussing about adoption, and I know there are a lot of unwanted children out there who needs a loving family and a nice roof over their head. :3 But that's just a long off future idea that we are still thinking about and discussing. We won't do it unless we are both ready and know we want this for sure, for the benefit of the adoptive child! X3 Though, I am terrified about becoming a parent, cause I'm worried I'll be an awful one because of how I was raised, I'm terrified I'll become my parents! >_<

I was an accident.
YEAH! YOUR THE MIRACLE BABY! THE .1%!!! XD; HOW COULD YOU BE A MISTAKE, THAT'S PROOF THAT YOU WERE MEANT TO LIVE, GOD WANTED YOU ON EARTH BADLY! I swear... you must have some GREAT, IMPORTANT THING you are suppose to do! >.>

<.<

Let me know when you save the world! o.o

XD;

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.