Click Here!

Insert Interesting Title Here

Guest Zyx

No one wants to go camping with me this summer... WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SEE I'M FUN!?!?

I've actually really been growing the last couple of months. I've stopped being emo, I've started being nice.

I now wave at strangers instead of banging my head into walls.

First, where I thought I'd come to the end of a long phylosofical road, I figured some things out which made me want to start living again. So I started working harder and hanging out with my friends more often. (I had a lot of time on my hands.) Then I took some distance to see what had become of me emotionally. I saw I'd become a whiny little bitch so I stopped that. And then after I'd read that article about males not being treated right in society, I let myself go and truly became a man again.

So why wouldn't people want to do stuff with me?

Do they have better things to do? No

Why won't they come over when I call them at four AM to get drunk?

Do they have better things to do? No

It's like they're all the whiny little bitches I was one of a couple of months ago. And for the optimist and romanticus in me it's been pretty rough lately. It's like everyone I know lacks a soul.

~~End of Rant~~

Well, this big change in your life might have affected you more than you've really realized. I've recently gone through some pretty big emotional changes myself, and I found that the people I had hung out with before the change, I really didn't like as much as I initially thought. Maybe you're just developing into a different stage in your life, and you're just having a "falling out" with your friends. If, like you said, that they "are like the whiny bitches you used to be one of," well, then maybe it's time for you to just get up and move on. Not necessarily "dump" them as friends, but acknowledge that you're a different person now, and if they can't accept that, then your friendship will not be as close as it once was.

Growing up is tough. :/

Edited by Juno

*waves hand* I'll come over and drink with you at four AM! I have nothing better to do at that time and everyone I know is always asleep. :blink: Psh, what's with that? Although, I'd have to say no to camping, since my idea of camping is staying at a Motel 8 -_-

Maybe the problem is that, since you spent so much time away from your friends, this sudden turn-about in mood and attitude has thrown them. Also, since your perception of your self has changed, you may have also changed your perception of people around you in general...

Thanks -_-

Maybe I'll be a bit more positive if this summer goes well. (no sarcasm(seriously(don't you believe me!?)))

I had fun last night though. I don't even know what you call it in dutch so I sure as hell don't know what you call it in english XD

We went to this place where you can shoot balls into pockets with a stick. With the green tables (you know what I'm talking about)

And about being drunk. I'm ALWAYS drunk XD

I don't like the taste of liquor at all but you know... It's not like I could find me some meth or something :blink:

That's called pool, Zyx :) Unfortunately I don't know the dutch :blink:

Just stay positive. You'll convince them to go camping eventually, and you will all have lots of fun -_-

Awwww... I'd go camping with you...

And hang out at random times at night....

And do crazy shit at the spur of the moment.....

Even if I do live in America.... and am an American... though I want to get the hell out...

I hope that wouldn't affect our friendship!

Crazy fun time in the woods! WOO!

How bout this... we plan a trip... and find some crazy wonderful place... that's a kind of half way point... and see what happens...

Sound good???

Hellz yeah!!!

I love to travel...

I just might have to update my stuff depending on where we're going and so forth.... hmmmmm....

Aim: Goldeneyesofinu

Yahoo: Goldeneyesofinu

E-mail: Goldeneyesofinu@yahoo.com

I shall be waiting!