Click Here!

Broadening The Attack Range

DemonGoddess

I think that's a good idea, for the higher level people... but I don't think those lower level players will like it much. I know I wouldn't have if the levels had been lowered for attacking and I was at lvl 1. But I think it might be a good idea, seeing as how there are so few people doing this and we are all so far apart in level range.

Speaking as a 25th level attackticker, it is incredibly boring to have no valid targets in range.

It's only slightly less boring to have one target in range, as i have to wait for each fight to wear off so i can go attack again.

I would...appreciate having a greater range for targets, but i could understand how that could be a burden to the lower levels.

Then again, my last two attacks were misses. A Level 1 with a toothpick could have won those duels....dammit.

Okay, made the downward attack range to within 3 levels of yourself.

Changed the recovery times so it should (in theory) take no more than 90 minutes

Max attacks on a single user by a single user per day increased to 10

If this doesn't work in quite the way we'd all like, let me know, I can make more adjustments easily