Click Here!

Ita Naru Sasu

Guest Krystal

Guest Krystal

i read this story along time ago so i'm not sure if it still exists but basically...

naruto itachi and sasuke are in a threesome of sorts, i don't remember how it began or anything but i remember that generally naruto bottoms to both the uchiha brothers but naruto has a big dick. sasuke once asks if he's 11 inches but naruto replies that hes 10 and a half.

eventually naruto does fuck sasuke and then they take a bath and naruto feels smug because of how sore sasuke it.

maybe the story was just naru sasu ? but if you know what story i'm talking about please tell me :]

• 1 month later...
Guest brigette

Crap! You and I are searching for the same story. I can't remember the title,but it is all three. The first time they are together Sasuke wants Naruto to be there while Itachi takes him for the first time and then Sasuke takes Nartuo. Sasuke sends Itachi and Nartuo to the same beach house so they will learn to like eachother. I wish I could remember the title.

That story is Brutally Beautiful by Wordslave/Wordslavewriter. A few months ago she took all her stories down from all sites. She asked that if people have copies of her stories that they not pass them around. I'm sorry I don't have better news for you. :( I'm bummed about it too since she wrote some of my favorite SIN stories.

Edited by Daydreamer

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

oh god i just got chills XD

it's my fave story of all time!

Wordslave is awesome, and I was shocked to find her gone! :'(

If someone could bring her back, that would be great.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.