Click Here!

One Shot Requests

sunnylewis

I am putting out a call to all those who read stories for one shot requests. EveKnight75 was nice enough to tell me I could place this here.

Rules:

*The majority of requests that have pairings must be slash. On occasion, I will do fem-slash or het pairings.

*If you want smut, tell me so.

*If you want smut, tell me if you want it to be an established relationship or first time.

*It can be any fandom that you want. If I don't know it, I will research it and write, hopefully keeping in the characters attitudes and personalities. I promise nothing though.

*If you request a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanfiction, and you want pairings, PLEASE NO Angel/Xander, Spike/Xander, Angel/Spike, Spike/Dru, Angel/Dru, Angel/Darla, Spike/Buffy or Angel/Buffy. I see these pairings much to often for my tastes and refuse to write them right now. I'm sorry. Angel/Xander/Spike is fine.

*If you want an original, go here to choose from my characters that you want to see paired. Or if you want, you can ask me to creat new characters, which would take me longer getting the story out.

*Leave a basic plot outline.

*If you want something with no pairings, I can write just about any character.

Please also leave:

*The name you want me to use when I dedicate the story to you. I don't use real names. Please leave your pen name.

Thank you for your time. ^_^