Click Here!

Dragon Age 2 foursome challenge

Guest TB

Set before Demands of the Qun and To Catch a Thief.

Aveline and Isabela goes into Fem Hawke bedroom to get her help only to find Hawke and Merrill having sex they ask for help and Isabela said she'll join in if Hawke helps her first Aveline not wanting to lose to Isabela makes the same deal.

• 1 year later...

Are you still looking for this? I'm tempted to give it a try possibly. Working on some KOTOR right now but interested in the concept and the Fx4.

Yes I'm want someone to write this. Can you post a link when it's up?

Yes I'm want someone to write this. Can you post a link when it's up?

Shall do though it is likely to take a week or so, would like to get the KOTOR done first then will move on. Any specific kinks you'd like to see included? And would you like Merrill to still be fairly ditzy and innocent regarding the physical romance side or have a more developed Merrill who is more confident and mischievious?

Shall do though it is likely to take a week or so, would like to get the KOTOR done first then will move on. Any specific kinks you'd like to see included? And would you like Merrill to still be fairly ditzy and innocent regarding the physical romance side or have a more developed Merrill who is more confident and mischievious?

Don't worry I can wait for the kinks I'd like Isabela to do a Strip Tease, Hawke and Merrill to be Scissoring when Aveline and Isabela walks in on them and I'd like it if Hawke, Merrill, Isabela, Aveline had shaved vaginas any other kinks are up to you just no Vore, Unbirth or toilet stuff as for Merrill seeing as her and Hawke is still new at that time she'd be fairly ditzy and innocent but I think she start to be mischievous do to her like of dirty things.

Don't worry I can wait for the kinks I'd like Isabela to do a Strip Tease, Hawke and Merrill to be Scissoring when Aveline and Isabela walks in on them and I'd like it if Hawke, Merrill, Isabela, Aveline had shaved vaginas any other kinks are up to you just no Vore, Unbirth or toilet stuff as for Merrill seeing as her and Hawke is still new at that time she'd be fairly ditzy and innocent but I think she start to be mischievous do to her like of dirty things.

Awesome. As I happily finished chapter 2 of the other one earlier I think I'll give this a go. Not sure how long it'll be or how good, it'll be my first F/F and first 3+ but we shall see where it goes for you :)

Ah one last query sorry! Is mage Hawke ok? I can do rogue or warrior if preferred but I quite like a mage Hawke paired with Merrill

Yes mage Hawke is ok my main Hawke is a rogue and I've done mage Hawke but no warrior Hawke.

Awesome. I started yesterday, but may take longer than I thought given the fact I fell over and mucked up my wrist today. My guess is within 7 days and I will link it here :)

Blood, Hawke, Sex, Magic - that'll be the title :)

Edited by Miranda

Awesome. I started yesterday, but may take longer than I thought given the fact I fell over and mucked up my wrist today. My guess is within 7 days and I will link it here :)

Blood, Hawke, Sex, Magic - that'll be the title :)

Ok thanks for letting me know. Take your time hope your wrist gets better.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.