Click Here!

Kunoichi seduction mission fic challenge

Guest Nambo

Hi,

I'm hoping to find a great writer who can write a well detailed PWP story.

The story can be a one shot or if u decide a story with a few chapters. It will consist of a kunoichi (either Sakura, ino, tenten or Temari) being assigned a seduction mission.

Now there's a twist on the story. The kunoichis are assigned a male shinobi to go with them. The male shinobi going with them, will need to have a crush on the kunoichi thus making it a bit taboo when the kunoichis start seducing their target. It will be either Naruto for Sakura, Chouji or Shikamaru for ino, Neji for tenten or Shikamaru for Temari.

The story will need to have groping and sexual advances while the shinobi of choice is looking and feeling jealous at, and then go for the lemon scene with the target. The lemon needs to be hardcore and have the kunoichi be in different positions. It could even be more than one lemon and even more than just one target. It could be two targets at the same time or separately or just one target is fine as well.

The end of the story can be up to u. At the end the shinobi can save the day and get the affection of their crushes or it can take some twisted turn.

Let me know if ur interested and I'll post my email so we can talk about the story a bit more into detail.

Take care and please take this challenge. I'm willing to hear other ideas around this story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.