Click Here!

The Paragraph Game

Guest Zyx

I start with one paragraph and the next person goes on with the story.

This is supposed to be a serious story so not to much nonsense.

----------------

Wyss aimed his hand at the sky, and slowly let out the energy his body had been storing up all day. A blue and red beam orb formed in his hand and rings formed around it. The orb started glowing and after the rings had aligned a massive beam shot out of the orb. The orb slowly ran out of energy but Wyss knew tomorrow would be no different. And if he'd keep the energy inside he'd only hurt the people around him when it started leaking out of him. So every day he'd fire that massive beam into the sky. Walking back inside he thoughts drifted, to satellites and astronauts.

"Another release of all that damned energy, Wyss?" His roommate Nya watched him slowly enter back into the house with the solemn look of boredom and concerned depression.

"Yeah, I'm really getting sick of all this crap. I have to get the hell out of here before something bad happens."

"Nothing a good romp in bed won't fix."

"Does your fiancé know you're making sexual remarks to me."

"He don't care."

Continuing further into the house, Wyss flopped down on the tired grey couch to ponder how he'd get off this God forsaken planet and actually do something with his life.

(How's that?)

• 3 months later...

:shock:

I actually didn't get that post for like months....

Continuation:

Wyss' thoughts drifted when he saw Nya walked into the room naked. For a moment he sat there shocked. But then he grinned and gestured her closer. He'd never liked that fiance of hers anyway. A few more awkward moments passed before sounds like "ride me baby!" and "Yesss!!!!!!" started coming from the house. With his cock deep inside Nya, Wyss licked her cheek and traced his fingers over her back hoping to shock her closer to an orgasm.

Nya's fingers tightened on Wyss' shoulders as she grew closer and closer to orgasm. Her hips bucking wildly, she leaned close to him. Her hard nipples rubbed against his sweat-soaked chest as she whispered,

"A lick is nice but a bite works better."

She bit down on his neck, just hard enough to break the skin. He cried out in surprise and pain as his body jerked up, driving his cock deep inside and sending her over the edge.

--There's my bit of smut for the day. :P

Licking the blood from her lips Nya stood up. Wyss just sat there enjoying the pain in his neck and that comfortable exhaustion.

"So now what?" Wyss asked.

"Well, I suppose my engagement isn't worth much now..." Nya said sitting down in the chair opposite the couch.

"I don't love you..." Wyss said, only vaguely aware of his cruel remark.

"I never thought you did. This isn't about love anyway." Nya said with a shrug, crossing her legs. Wyss' eyes traveled up her long, limber legs as she spoke. It was a helluva view.

"What's it about then?" he asked curiously.

"It's about power. That power inside you. I can feel it. Everyday, it grows stronger. I just wanted a taste." she explained with a hungry smile that sent a chill coursing down his spine.

It turned him on but it wasn't what he'd wanted to hear. For far too long now he'd gone without a person who was as perverted as him, who was in it just to get as wrong and sick as she could. Someone he could kidnap girls with, someone he could ravage in even the most public of places. But even if Nya wasn't that person he'd still show her was perversion was. Slowly stroking his cock he stood up and walked over to her. Nya didn't seem all that interested in a second round but Wyss awkwardly rubbed his cock over her confused face until it started throbbing again.

"What are you doing!?" Nya asked shocked, as he rubbed her hair over his cock. "You said you wanted to feel my power, so I'm showing you. You'll be my plaything for the night." Wyss said grinning excitedly, holding the girl by her hair and forcing his fingers into her mouth.