Click Here!

Male college student applies for a position as a live-in au-pair for the spoiled son of a widowed and powerful millionaire.

Guest CelticThunderFan

Guest CelticThunderFan

This story has been lurking in the back of my mind for awhile now and I thought I would post the idea here in the hopes that someone might be interested in writing it.

A young college student named Aiden Sullivan, who is in his junior year of college, gets a phone call that changes his life forever. His parents have been killed in a car crash in Colorado (his hometown) during a blizzard just as he was getting ready to fly home to visit them for Christmas. He is left as sole guardian of his younger twin brother and sister (Caitlin and Connor) who are four years old.

After meeting with his parents Attorney, Aiden learns that his father had fallen into debt and they are to lose everything including their home. The bank lender who had gotten his father into this debt trouble, a middle-aged lecherous man threatens Aiden and tells him that he will lose custody of his siblings. He tells Aiden that he will help him keep their home but only unless Aiden agrees to become his lover. He attacks Aiden at his home and the twins walk in on them. While he is distracted, Aiden manages to hit the man on the head knocking him out. Afraid, he will be arrested and his brother and sister taken away from him, Aiden takes the twins and they go into hiding.

Aiden manages to pull himself together with the help of two of his good friends from college (Zoe and Wade), who let them stay in their apartment while he tries to figure something out. Laying low due to the bank lender is out for revenge and trying to find him, Zoe talks Aiden into applying online for an au-pair position since he has experience taking care of the twins.

He applies for a position as a live-in au-pair for the young son of a widowed and powerful millionaire and gets called for an interview where he meets Lydia, the beautiful assistant to Sinclair Matthews. She hires him on the spot and Aiden is promised a live-in suite at Sinclair's mansion for him and the twins. Lydia, wants to marry Sinclair, and thinks that having a male au-pair will benefit her better than hiring a female who in her eyes would be competition.

Sinclair's son, Jacob, is a ten year old trouble maker who is spoiled but yearning for his father's love. He does everything he can to try and get his father's attention but his father is seemingly cold and uncaring.

Sparks fly between Sinclair and Aiden.

Aiden is a gay virgin.

Sinclair is attracted to Aiden and thinks if he gets him in bed just once that his desire for him will be over.

Jacob causes trouble for Aiden but eventually learns to love Aiden and the twins.

Together, the three children form a scheme to bring Aiden and Sinclair together.

Tags; H/C, attempted rape by the bank lender, angst, family, anal, m/m, slash, plus any other tags author who would be interested in writing wants to add.

If you have any questions, just ask them here and I will reply to you.

Katie

• 4 months later...

I'm... actually very interested in this. This is right up my alley. > 3>

I want to progress in my own story a bit more before trying it out... if you would like to see my writing style, all I have up is the link below.

About this story, though... If I do decide to take it, can I run each chapter by you before posting it? I fear the chance of sidetracking. orz

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600106276 <-Only example

Guest CelticThunderFan

I am so excited you are interested in writing a story based on my challenge! :dancegirl2: I tried my hand at writing once, it was a story called Undercover http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600103715 and it became a collaboration with an author called Nini and the story along with all reviews were transferred by a site moderator over to her author name with my permission. I haven't been in contact with her for I think well over a year now so it seems to be discontinued. I am awful with my writing and am very bad with grammar. Anyway, thanks so much for responding to my post about it. I do have an account with AFF but unfortunately can't seem to log back in to leave signed-in messages. If you do decide to write this challenge, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have but don't like to receive attachments because my LT has been slammed with too many viruses. :lurk:

I hope you understand. I will check back here to answer any questions you might have. Oh, and I am off to read your stories right now! Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you, Katie aka CelticThunderFan.

AAAAH, so glad that you're still around! I posted that and THEN I saw the date the topic was made. That had me worried. orz

Oooh, I definitely will have to look at it! It's a shame that it hasn't been updated in a while. :{ Hopefully, it'll take off again?

Aaaah, I was planning on sending attachments. XD It would simply be copy&paste. Though, if you would like, I can set up a shared document on docs.google. But, I can just ask questions, if ya want. XDD

Thank you very much for responding!

-Lollers

@CelticThunderFan -

If you're talking about a forum account, I'm not finding one for you.

If you're having difficulties logging in to your archive account, email me and I'll help you get that figured out. I did a quick check and it looks like you may have two archive accounts, here and here

Guest CelticThunderFan

Hi DemonGoddess061, I don't think I ever signed up for the forum but do have an archive account but it's not this one, celticthunderfan15, that's not me but the other link you listed is me. :hiya: I clicked the link to email you but got an error message saying; Windows Internet Explorer could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed. I have no idea what that means. FYI, I had tried to reset my password but still could not log into my archive account (tried more than once) than gave up on it. I don't have much patience and don't know what I am doing wrong. :stupid: If it's allowed, I will post my email right under this topic so you can send me a message then maybe I can respond that way?! Thanks, Katie.

Guest CelticThunderFan

Hi Lollers! :dancegirl2:

I am alright with the copy & pasting via an email but just weary of attachments. I think you can find my email address in the review I left for 'Elliot' so just email me with any questions, etc., at your leisure. By the way, I love your writing and Elliot is really a fun story to be addicted to and I am enjoying reading it. I am so happy you have shared it with us and look forward to more of your stories. :2tubs:

Please take your time and focus on your own stories but I am so excited that you are hopefully taking up my challenge, Katie.

Guest CelticThunderFan

DemonGoddess061, I finally did it with your help so thank you very much. :dance: I had been typing my dob in the wrong format and didn't realize it. Thanks again, Katie.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.