Click Here!

Harry Potter crossover with NCIS

Guest Saphira_Ruki

Guest Saphira_Ruki

When Harry is five years old, he goes to live with LeRoy Jethro Gibbs and the entire NCIS team becomes his adoptive and loving family. I want Tony, McGee, Zeva, Ducky and of course Abby to have a huge part in young Harry's upbringing. As for the Director of NCIS, I loved Director Jenny Shepard (I know in the show she had cancer and was dying and then got killed in a shootout but wished it didn't happen.) so maybe she could be in it and a love interest for Gibbs. I would like to see little Harry using accidental magic and causing fun chaos with the team like when they are babysitting him but he is a perfect angel with Gibbs.

I would like it pretty much in cannon with the books along with Dumbledore taking Harry to the Dursley's and leaving him on the doorstep as a baby. When Harry turns five years old, the Goblins at Gringotts discover that Harry has an uncle living in Washington D.C. by the name of Jethro Gibbs. Lily didn't know she had an older brother but it turns out her muggle father (when he was a teenager) had fallen in love with a girl in High School and she got pregnant. After dying giving birth, her parents and his decide to give the baby boy up for adoption to a prominent military family by the name of Gibbs. Lily or Petunia never knew this.

I don't want any Weasley bashing except perhaps a little bit for Ron because he could sometimes be a real git to Harry. I don't know if Harry should get with Ginny (or another girl) or possibly Draco, so whoever is interested in writing this challenge can decide what to do about his love life when he gets older.

I would like story to feature his growing up (childhood years) with the NCIS team and then going to Hogwart's (which would include going to Diagon Alley in first year), meeting the Malfoy family, the Weasley family, and Hermione (and of course Hagrid) and facing Lord Voldemort. This time though, he will have his NCIS family behind him helping and giving him support along the way.

I wish Sirius didn't get killed by Bellatrix and fall into the veil so you can decide which way to go in regards to his character. The same with Remus and Tonks, and yes, Fred.

I would like the story to be novel length.

Thank you to anyone who is interested in writing this story. I haven't read any like it here before.

Guest dazedandconfused

I would love to also see Gibbs and Severus Snape have confrontations over some kind of trouble Harry (and Ron) might have gotten into (like in the chamber of secrets with the whomping willow). I think it would be cool to see Gibbs and Snape facing off with each other over something like that.

Guest Saphira_Ruki

If anyone is interested in accepting this challenge, check this episode out online of NCIS season 5, episode 9, called Lost & Found. It will give you an idea of what I am talking about. The NCIS team babysits the 9 year old son of a missing marine. It's cute and everyone gets to spend time watching and entertaining the kid including Director Shepard. The kid's like a minature replica of DiNozza. Oh, and if anyone is worried about Harry going to live with his uncle in Washington and thinking he won't be able to attend Hogwart's - that's not true. Dumbledore knows where he is (believing he will be more safe in the US with his uncle until he's ready to come to Hogwart's) and it's only his home when he's away from Hogwart's. He can even attend muggle school in the US until he gets his first letter from Hogwart's. I would also love to see Gibbs and his team facing Death Eaters in a fight. Zeva would kick some butts with her fast moves, LOL. Oh, and thank you to DazedandConfused for putting out the idea about Gibbs and Snape. I would like to see that too.

Guest Saphira_Ruki

I don't think anyone is interested in writing this story because there are no replies. :no: I guess it's a pretty stupid challenge. :sick: I am sorry for wasting anyone's time that even bothered to look at it. :behead: If a moderator ever reads this topic, feel free to delete it so that you can make room for a more popular one. :indubitably:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.