Click Here!

Looking for a M/M story

Guest monkey

I can't find a story that I had read before and I remember it wasn't complete. I hope someone can help me find it. I remember it was about a human prince having a war with I think dragon shifters. I think the dragon shifters are trying to invade the human land to use them to help them to hatch their offspring because all of the dragon shifter females had died I think due to an illness. The dragon shifters save their children who wasn't born yet I think in their body or something. The long war the human prince and the leader of the dragon shifter have made them into sort of friends since the other humans and shifters when they finish the battle they sort of hang out with each other. When the human prince needed to go back home, the leader of the dragon shifters didn't like it. I think because he like the prince and want him to help hatch his daughter that is sort of in a rock or stone like shape that the leader can communicate with her. Later they join forces or something due to other enemies coming to invade the humans' lands.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.