Click Here!

sakura being a slave to naruto

Guest Big guest

Guest Big guest

After seeing some of karakishi youhei-dan works in hentai manga, or rather doujinshi (don't know if it's spelled right) and reading stormarrow's "Lemon Chronicles: Days Of Peace" I want to read . fanfiction where sakura is being taught by naruto in sex.

Summary:

This is during the first naruto series when naruto becomes a genin and sakura begrudgingly asks him to teach her sex. why and how is up to you is up to you and if you read stormarrow's first chapter in the above story, then you would know that I want sakura to hide her plump body in a genjutsu or any other kind of way (basically she has E-cup size breasts and has a "Dat Ass" figure if you know what I mean). By the end of it (give or take a few chapters(also make any use of any fetish you like, preferably public sex) she gets addicted to his cock and tries to ask out sasuke without hiding her true figure, thinking that sasuke might have a bigger dick since he is the rookie of the year but of course he has a tiny one so she goes back to naruto begging him to take her back as a slave.

Stipulations:

You can make it into a harem fic but it has to have hinata in it (a milf wouldn't hurt either)

Sakura is trained in every kind of sex (example:public sex, anal sex, gangbang (with shadow clones) etc...)

Sakura does this to get sasukes attention but of course in time she starts to get addicted to naruto's cock

If making it a harem fic then have sakura lure the chosen girls in to have sex with naruto

naruto knows about sex since he lives in the red light district and has seen in either videos or read about it in magazines.

Like sakura, hinata has a plump body and hides it.

If you are putting in milfs in the harem then have at least sakura's mom in it (shs can be a widow or her husband is still alive and wants exitement in her life)

Any other girl you can make her have a plump body i dont care.

Answer to a possible question:

You can look up karakishi's work in www.fakku.net and type in his name in the search box or type in "g-hentai" google and click on any of the first few places and you should then be in some list of a bunch of origional mangas and doujinshi and type in karakishi's full pen name to see his full collection.

I will look at any replies and questions for this topic and will answer as best as I can, and yes, you can post this story in either adultfanfiction or fanfiction.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.