Click Here!

Disclaimer-mistake

Guest Dragonwolf

Guest Dragonwolf

Hello!

I got a review/e-mail about the disclaimer on one of my stories being incorrect.

It's my story "Family".

The review/e-mail says;

Please correct your disclaimer

It does not contain one of the two required elements. Namely, the part in which you disclaim the fandom itself by NAME, not just the characters. It can be worded however you, the author, likes, provided that it is clear you are disclaiming the specificfandom, which thus INCLUDES characters, settings, and etc.

You must disclaim the actual fandom, not the owner(s) of the fandom, or characters in the fandom. When it is a crossover fiction, all fandoms involved IN the crossover must be disclaimed as well.

Failure to correct the disclaimer will cause your story to be hidden from public view after a week from the date of this warning, butnot deleted; you can still correct your disclaimer, which will then be unhidden again as soon as possible. Continued failure to correct the disclaimer will cause the hidden story to be deleted after 30 days of being hidden. Re-uploads of hidden stories are deleted immediately, no warning given.

But my disclaimer goes:

"I do not own, nor make money from writing fanfiction about naruto and it's characters."

I clearly state the name of the fandom [naruto] so I really don't understand why I got this warning. I don't understand what you want me to change in my disclaimer exactly because I don't see what I did wrong...?

Please help me out? *small smile*

//Dragonwolf

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.