Click Here!

sakura challenges

Guest Guest

i see a couple of sakura challenges started and figured id give it a shot and hope someone replies.

1st challenge: sakuraxkushina or sakuraxshizune your choice. sakura is just married and on her honeymoon with kushina or shizune. make it as detailed and explicit as possible. im requesting but not demanding for this challenge: strapon use by sakura in more than one position,fisting,oral sex,squirting and anything else you can come up with.

2nd challenge: sakuraxmulti women smut. sakura is a lesbian and is dying to get laid. so she joins a brothel that caters only to women kunoichi and civilian alike. i would like to see a scene between sakura and her mother.please include strapons. also i would like a scene with sakuraxinoxtsunadexshizune. where sakura ends up double penetrated by tsunade and shizune while eating out ino while screaming for more. then temari,tenten,and hinata walk in and they just take the place of the first 3 women and fuck sakura the same way till shes unconcious with a smile on her face.

3rd challenge:futa!sakuraxsasuke i dont like sasuke at all. i think hes a douchebag. so i think sakura should give him a revenge fuck against his will as paypack for betraying konoha. she pounds her cock into his mouth and cums. then she pounds his ass a couple of times and comes inside. sasuke's chakra is sealed and sakura adds to it that he cant cum as torture. then she jacks off all over his face to further humiliate him. anything else you can think of to further his shame would be appreciated.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.