Click Here!

Harry/Jacob Black

moonchild16

I'm looking for a Harry/Twilight crossover. Harry wants to get away and he found out about a old house in Forks and go there to discover that the house needed to be repaired but some of the guys from the reserve keep tearing down the fence that he was putting up believing that he was intruding on there land. As it turned out when Sirius went through the Veil he wound up off the coast of Forks several hundred years in the past and bought all the land and put a stipulation that if the land wasn't claimed by Harry by a set date then the land went to the tribe. I think that the tribe demanded prof that he was in fact the owner of the land. Plus he had put up cameras over the fence to see who was tearing them down. Anyone know it?

I know what you're talking about. I read that story a few days ago, on Fanfiction.net I believe, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it again, or remember the title or author, so I think that it may have been removed by the author for whatever reason, which is a shame because I was looking forward to an update.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.