Click Here!

Female Naruto Crack Pairings

Guest Hadara

I would like to challenge/request/beg etc., any author to do a well written female Naruto (NOT named Naruko or Akuma or Uzu like the fandom names) with crack pairings. It's pretty open ended, but the requirements are as follows...

1. Naruto must be a virgin. I love the idea of her men fighting over who would take it. Not maliciously, just because the I don't see shinobi as the type to share well. They are highly trained individuals with special skill sets in a dark world. They need something that is totally and completely theirs.

2. Must have a little jealousy from others, be it from males or females. I enjoy a plot driven by more than smut, although a little shameless smut is good too.

3. I would like to see a variety of pairings with people like Asuma Sarutobi, Itachi Uchiha, Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha if the author thinks they are up to it. With some including a menage a trios or a reverse harem as long as (and I repeat) they are well written.

That is all, so I wish any who decide to take up this gauntlet a fruitful endeavor with excellent results!

~ Happy Hunting! ~

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.